Coach Littrell is a Coaches Poll Voter

6 minutes ago, Aldo said:

And Florida.

Florida will be better than expected. 

Just now, MeanGreenTexan said:

I noticed the write-in vote for "why not North Texas" is gone.  I was expecting to see it replaced with "at the end of the day", but Littrell must be biding his time.

No kidding. He is wearing that little phrase out. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Aldo said:

How many starters are they bringing back on O?

6. They will be fine. Coach McElwain even stated he expects the Gators to be "drastically improved on offense." If you know Florida, you know that offense was their downfall last year all season. Now they'll have some experience in some areas, particularly at WR and OL. Luke Del Rio will be able to hold his own at QB and will be a huge improvement as in comparison to Treon Harris. 

Oh, and defense will be solid again. 

Edited by Ben Gooding
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Ben Gooding said:

6. They will be fine. Coach McElwain even stated he expects the Gators to be "drastically improved on offense." If you know Florida, you know that offense was their downfall last year all season. Now they'll have some experience in some areas, particularly at WR and OL. Luke Del Rio will be able to hold his own at QB and will be a huge improvement as in comparison to Treon Harris. 

Muschamp did that team no favors

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

Of course they will.  They're on our schedule this year, which means they'll be the #1 team in the country who blows out their national championship game opponent by 70 points.

I'm going to be so torn during that game. Cheering for everything that happens while being upset that everything that happens at the same time. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

Those are just horribly looking jean shorts. Though I know of the jort reference, but that was like a early to mid 90's thing and it was a theme that unfortunately was happening from coast to coast. 

Yep.  Good to see Tim Tebow was keeping the look alive in that pic in the late otts.  

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

On 8/5/2016 at 11:18 AM, Ben Gooding said:

Florida will be better than expected. 

No kidding. He is wearing that little phrase out. 

Not just him, but The Wren too. It must be the current phrase, because I hear it from a lot of people and it is everywhere on TV news and sports.

Having said that (nudge, nudge, wink, wink), it IS the end of the day and I have nothing more to say.