Season Tickets?

I have received a couple of letters re: MGC donation but nothing in writing re: tickets. I am thinking I read August 15 somewhere, sometime. Anything later than that would be flirting with disaster.

• Upvote 2

Thanks guys. I'll call the ticket office tomorrow and see if I can get a date from them. I'll post my findings on here, for those like me that view those tickets in the mail box like a second birthday.

• Upvote 2

For those wondering, I was told by the ticket office that season tickets will go out sometime this week or next week.

It is a vague answer, but considering all that is going on right now, I can understand. Hopefully, they will be able to pin down a more accurate date and send out an email, and maybe post it as a header on the meangreensports site.

Edited by Side Show Joe
  • Upvote 1

On 7/30/2016 at 7:40 PM, THOR said:

I think I was told august 1

I'm really teetering on getting season tickets again!

The wife has all but written the check. Jaxon is old enough now that he would like running around and joining the Jr.MGC. I thought about picking up my old club seats again, but just too much to justify. maybe section 205. I'll see you for SMU game fo sho.

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, Grant.UNT said:

The wife has all but written the check. Jaxon is old enough now that he would like running around and joining the Jr.MGC. I thought about picking up my old club seats again, but just too much to justify. maybe section 205. I'll see you for SMU game fo sho.

205 is a great section. MeanGreenTexan and I could use some more fans in there making noise.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Grant.UNT said:

Hope Ya get back...we miss Nascar talk...

• Upvote 1

I was pawing through some old papers and found the envelope in which last year's tickets were mailed. It was postmarked August 10. That was an internal postage meter, so my guess of August 15 receipt was not that far off the mark.

FYI, Section 207 is where I lurk.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

I was pawing through some old papers and found the envelope in which last year's tickets were mailed. It was postmarked August 10. That was an internal postage meter, so my guess of August 15 receipt was not that far off the mark.

FYI, Section 207 is where I lurk.

Hoard much? ?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, jtm0097 said:

I am going to try and bring someone new to each game.

I should work on this.  My kid is at the age where high school obligations/teenager social things are waaaay more important to her than going to North Texas games.  I'll probably have that second seat available for every game this season.  It's pretty tough to get people to go with me.  Mix the shitty product on the field with my unbearable personality, and it just isn't an attractive offer.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Grant.UNT said:

I was just thinking about you yesterday.  I thought maybe you had traded your green and white for purple and yellow.  

• Upvote 1