Don’t insult women because of rejection

What about that statement? 

Finding the right QUALITIES in a husband is important if you chose to participate in the societal norm, which she probably will. You know, considering it's the norm. And yes, you compete for spouses, girlfriends, boyfriends, in this society. Attractiveness is a very powerful initial tool in that competition. 

Look, there is a reason for the expression "biological clock is ticking." As women get older, they tend to want children. It's biological. And they really want children if they have a mate they perceive will be a good father. 

Ive had friends both male and female who have said the same thing you have said, only to go back for the reversal procedure ( for the man) anywhere from 5-10 years later.

Maybe you have the unicorn. Maybe she just hasn't felt the clock ticking yet. Or maybe she is just telling you what you want to hear right now. 

Either way, things will change, most likely for the both of you (if you stay together) in several years.

Mark it and revisit it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

What about that statement? 

Finding the right QUALITIES in a husband is important if you chose to participate in the societal norm, which she probably will. You know, considering it's the norm. And yes, you compete for spouses, girlfriends, boyfriends, in this society. Attractiveness is a very powerful initial tool in that competition. 

Look, there is a reason for the expression "biological clock is ticking." As women get older, they tend to want children. It's biological. And they really want children if they have a mate they perceive will be a good father. 

Ive had friends both male and female who have said the same thing you have said, only to go back for the reversal procedure ( for the man) anywhere from 5-10 years later.

Maybe you have the unicorn. Maybe she just hasn't felt the clock ticking yet. Or maybe she is just telling you what you want to hear right now. 

Either way, things will change, most likely for the both of you (if you stay together) in several years.

Mark it and revisit it. 

out of curiosity...just how old do you think I am? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Quoner said:

My genitals have made children.

Like you did it all by yourself....Pft....you were there for the fun...you planted the seed...all that heavy gardening was done by another.  Stop your bragging! ?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Censored by Laurie said:

out of curiosity...just how old do you think I am? 

Early 30s? Maybe a misperception? 

2 hours ago, Quoner said:

My genitals have made children.

This is actually really funny, if people knew things. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Quoner said:

6 pack abs? The only 6 pack I want is some cold frosty beers, baby. That's my grown up treat that goes down so smooth. You guys with me?

You rockin' a V?  Not me, man.  I rock a lower case b.  For beer.

Edited by LongJim
  • Upvote 1

On 8/5/2016 at 5:13 PM, KRAM1 said:

Like you did it all by yourself....Pft....you were there for the fun...you planted the seed...all that heavy gardening was done by another.  Stop your bragging! ?

Who gets the props - the gardener or the soil?