RV

10Eagle10

43 minutes ago, 10Eagle10 said:

Is he still living in Denton? Or has he already put his house up and moved back to Hattiesburg (or somewhere else)? 

If I remember correctly, a poster on here is a neighbor...I would look up the house, but I actually have no idea where he lived

He lives over by my old college lacrosse coach aka the former Denton Hammer!

Edited by NTAlum09
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 10Eagle10 said:

Is he still living in Denton? Or has he already put his house up and moved back to Hattiesburg (or somewhere else)? 

If I remember correctly, a poster on here is a neighbor...I would look up the house, but I actually have no idea where he lived

Did you want to give him a goodbye hug or something?

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

Pots, kettles, Wesley Snipes

All I could think of:

CharlieMurphy.jpg

"Cause of my complexion, he used to call me darkness. He calls me and my brother darkness. Darkness brothers. See, this was long before Wesley Snipes, back then we was the blackest n***** on the planet according to Rick James."

5 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:

He has two kids that have degrees from north texas.  His son in law graduated from north texas and played football.  They all live and work in denton.  He has 4 grandchildren in the area....yeah, he just picked up and moved like mccarney....

He's made enough money in life where he can live in a couple of places throughout the year if he so wishes.

30 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:

He has two kids that have degrees from north texas.  His son in law graduated from north texas and played football.  They all live and work in denton.  He has 4 grandchildren in the area....yeah, he just picked up and moved like mccarney....

So that's a "no"?

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:

Sixteen years is a long time. I have no animosity towards RV whatsoever. I will always remember the good times like down at Lucky's in Hot Springs after winning the Sun Belt Basketball Title. Or the NMSU football game at Fouts that was ultimately for the Sun Belt Title. There are lots of great memories. But it was just time for change. We were going backwards. After sixteen years it will be weird not seeing RV at the football games or sitting courtside at the Super Pit with a bucket of popcorn. I wish it had turned out differently. I will always remember going online to GMG and seeing a "Glad to Be Green" post. RV earned his wings and will always be one of us. But we must move forward.

Edited by meangreenbob
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, flyonthewall said:

1 hour ago, meangreenbob said:

After sixteen years it will be weird not seeing RV at the football games or sitting courtside at the Super Pit with a bucket of popcorn.

How do you know he won't be there?  Perhaps he will join the Mean Green Club and buy seats. Surely he will be approached to join, and if he does I will buy him his first bucket of popcorn at the opening home basketball game.

Edited by MCMLXXX
  • Upvote 3