70 dead in truck attack in France

11 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

Yes, we live in Prosper and Brodie carpooled with my son before they moved away to Austin.

Let me tell you something--if anyone thinks it's an easy thing to explain to a 10 year old who ISIS is and how they just helped kill an old friend yesterday and watching him cry in his mom's arms, I've got news for you...you're dead-ass wrong.

Thats our new world, folks. Crumbling right in front of us and nothing stopping it from going at full speed.

Agree.  My son is 10, and it was hard explaining the police murders to him last week. 

You are also right about the world crumbling.  But, in the name of multiculturalism and "global" economy, it will crumble.  The only people unaffected will be the big businesses and the political class that protects them. 

We should be looking at France and learning a lesson about letting people from obvious terrorist lands migrate to ours.  We won't.  Or, the political class won't.  If the French political class doesn't understand the threat yet, how can we expect the dolts and criminals we elect and re-elect to understand? 

The political class will keep feeding us the "we can't compete globally" unless we take on all people who don't want to live in their own crappy countries.  It's absolute horsesh*t. 

However, the First World Nation Guilt of the political class and the profit margin worries of big businesses will ensure that these miscreant terrorist continue to slip into our countries - countries that they purport to hate - under this "global" economy guise.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

13 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

Yes, we live in Prosper and Brodie carpooled with my son before they moved away to Austin.

Let me tell you something--if anyone thinks it's an easy thing to explain to a 10 year old who ISIS is and how they just helped kill an old friend yesterday and watching him cry in his mom's arms, I've got news for you...you're dead-ass wrong.

Thats our new world, folks. Crumbling right in front of us and nothing stopping it from going at full speed.

Sorry to hear that...I've got a 7 year old who's just starting to become aware of things going on outside of Minecraft and our simple family life. It's one thing when it doesn't impact them directly, I can't imagine how difficult that was.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, MeanGreenMailbox said:

You are also right about the world crumbling.  But, in the name of multiculturalism and "global" economy, it will crumble.  The only people unaffected will be the big businesses and the political class that protects them. 

We should be looking at France and learning a lesson about letting people from obvious terrorist lands migrate to ours.  We won't.  Or, the political class won't.  If the French political class doesn't understand the threat yet, how can we expect the dolts and criminals we elect and re-elect to understand? 

The political class will keep feeding us the "we can't compete globally" unless we take on all people who don't want to live in their own crappy countries.  It's absolute horsesh*t. 

I remember when American crumbled after we let in the Irish and Italians and Hungarians and the Czechs and...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

5 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

I remember when American crumbled after we let in the Irish and Italians and Hungarians and the Czechs and...

Ya, because they wanted to live by something other than American law and well over 50% of them thought a person should be killed if they left the Catholic religion.

I mean it's like EXACTLY the same...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

So racism = cool, but satire = stupid? Is that what you're trying to say?

I'll let you presume what you want...I'm still watching my family and friends grieve a loss of two people from a Muslim man who decided to power over innocent people. The groups you mentioned before haven't done that to anyone in my lifetime. 

If that is racist to you, not sure that it's worth arguing anything with you. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2