70 dead in truck attack in France

77 Dead And Counting

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/14/truck-crashes-into-crowd-at-bastille-day-celebrations-in-nice2/

ISIS Celbrates

http://www.vocativ.com/340859/revenge-killing-isis-supporters-celebrate-nice-attack/

"Oh France, you and the all Europe will never be secure until we will live secure on every inch in the land of the Caliphate,” wrote one ISIS supporter whose Twitter account has since been suspended. “This is the beginning of the attack to take the holy revenge for the killing of Abu Omar Shishani, may Allah accept him,” a jihadi posted on the ISIS al-Minbar forum shortly after the attack."

image.png

Rick

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

39 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

don't forget to blame Obama and offer up your thoughts and prayers.

might as well just round out the complete-and-utter-worthless-human-after-a-tragedy trifecta

Like President Obama did at the memorial of 5 dead officers? Na, I'm not that fake.

Looks like 18 wheelers need to be taken off the roads, though. They are killers, aren't they?

Its early, but it looks like another terrible radical Islamist terror attack from a very motivated terrorist. 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

80 dead. Killed by a truck. Don't think it was even an 18 wheeler by the pictures. 

Hand grenades, firearms, and explosives found in the truck. News networks now reporting the murderer was firing a gun out of the window. "Papers," I'm assuming passport, found in the truck were for a Tunzanian man. Leads credence to this being a radical Islamist terror attack. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thing is, chances are pretty good that she did have a penis...

84 dead. Murderer's first name is Mohammed. Say that just to again point out this really appears to be another radical Islamic terror attack executed by a guy that migrated to France.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Pete's Dragon was the first movie I ever saw. I remember being mesmerized but at 4 years old and being born to parents that thought the movie theatre was frivolous nonsense, it was the experience more than anything. I loved the experience so much I kept pushing them to see another movie.  So a year or so later they took me to see Watership Down thinking it was a cute movie about bunnies.  I am still scarred.

• Upvote 1

We need an immediate initiative to toughen the laws where road rage is concerned. We must also consider adopting "common sense" laws to limit high-capacity trucks.

A stitch in time, saves nine.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, UNT Five&Dime said:

The 2 American victims are from Texas. I believe the father was a UNT Alum.

Yes, we live in Prosper and Brodie carpooled with my son before they moved away to Austin.

Let me tell you something--if anyone thinks it's an easy thing to explain to a 10 year old who ISIS is and how they just helped kill an old friend yesterday and watching him cry in his mom's arms, I've got news for you...you're dead-ass wrong.

Thats our new world, folks. Crumbling right in front of us and nothing stopping it from going at full speed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1