I expected to see this here on GOMEANGREEN.com so I didn't make a note of his name.  I read last week in the DR-C that a recruit from the DFW area, that had committed to North Texas had backed out of his commitment and had included 5 schools he was considering.  None of them North Texas.  Southern Meth and Tulsa to name 2.  According to the article, he was still considering NT but we were not among the 5 schools he said were under consideration. 

This is to be expected when dealing with children.  Tall children, but children none the less.

Does anyone have information on this high school student ?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

On July 13, 2016 at 10:32 AM, greenjoe said:

I expected to see this here on GOMEANGREEN.com so I didn't make a note of his name.  I read last week in the DR-C that a recruit from the DFW area, that had committed to North Texas had backed out of his commitment and had included 5 schools he was considering.  None of them North Texas.  Southern Meth and Tulsa to name 2.  According to the article, he was still considering NT but we were not among the 5 schools he said were under consideration. 

This is to be expected when dealing with children.  Tall children, but children none the less.

Does anyone have information on this high school student ?

Yeah Littrell and company need to get him a football ship right now. Tell him to come play both and make millions of dollars catching a football in the NFL.  DEZ was in awe of his talent... HELLO!! 

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Mansfield-Summits-Curtis-Hollis-balls-out-at-Cowboys-U-37716605

offer him right now! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...