Dave Campbell's Texas Football 2016: UNT worst in Texas

40 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

what does Dave know anyway???  Has anybody ever checked his record from past predictions???

I wish. You'd have to be a pretty smart guy with a strong handle on business and SWOT analysis type things to pull off a major research project like that. Plus, who knows if the library even has the back issues we need here?

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Travis said:

#ThanksMacAndRV

This.

If Littrell gets us to 4 wins this season, he will have done something miraculous. To me, I see one game we will be favored in and that is butt cookman. Maybe we beat  SMU, ARMY, UTSA or UTEP, but it's hard to see us winning more than one of them. Seriously, we go 2-10 and double last year's miraculous win total of 1--and it was a miracle--nobody better complain about Littrell being a disappointment. He is literally trying to dig us out from under a gigantic pile of manure left behind by RV, Mac, and Chico. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Good prediction based on the past. I talked with a UNT football coach this past weekend and he said they are "all-in" on beating SMU.  He said the priority is winning the first one, winning at home, and just winning.  Coach speak, of course, but said we will know a lot about the team and the season after the first game.  

• Upvote 2

Could we please go back to the old Scrappy, Please!?

I say the players buy in and we win three games this year.  We will be capable of winning 4 or 5, but this team will find a way to lose a few it should win.  Just growing pains.  We all must practice patience.

• Upvote 5