It will be interesting to see if any FBI agents who worked the case retire or resign and go public. 

If not, the director is probably telling the truth about this terrible scandal, which would most certainly disqualify any candidate with an (R) by their name in the eyes of the nationalist media. But because they are all liberals and all love Hillary Clinton, they will sell this as vindication, even though the director of the FBI basically stood up and said she was unfit to be President. They don't care, and they will ignore those remarks or her lies just last week about none of the emails being classified when they were sent or received. 

Ya, none but 110. Of the ones your slimy, thieving, influence peddling ass didn't delete. 

Which were a shit ton. 

There is a ton of money in a book deal for the agent that breaks ranks. It'll be interesting to see if they do.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

8 hours ago, Censored by Laurie said:

support law enforcement. 

unless it's political. 

Support law enforcement officers.

Law enforcement administrators? It depends.

That said, if this is a coverup, we will hear about it soon enough from a retiring agent who is writing a book. 

8 hours ago, Army of Dad said:

I prefer to support them when they do right and be critical when they do wrong.

I think this is every sane person. Some just like to believe hearsay and made up news stories over what really happened...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Treason? Really? Go to the extreme end to the spectrum with your analysis often?  Look I am NOT a Hillary fan.  And what she did and had government employed technical professionals assist her with was ridiculous.  Those IT professionals who set up the servers should be the first to go jail if anyone goes to jail.  All citizens regardless of occupation are responsible for not carrying out illegal directives given to them whether they work the government or your local McDonalds.  Hillary being an entitled idiot in this case does not make her guilty of treason.  It makes you guilty of putting classified information at risk by sheer ineptitude.  She should be prosecuted and anyone who assisted  her who wasn't the first whistle blower should be prosecuted also.  

It is a very sad state of affairs in the USA when we automatically want to go the extremes in our analysis of anything political that does not go our way.  I am very tried of the narrative that Liberal Media or Fox News is doing X, Y, and Z.  The fact of the matter is that the media doesn't have to do much if anything at all because people are way too politically lazy in this country.  We have supported a state sponsored duopoly (some could actually say monopoly in my opinion and not be too far off) government.  The whole party primary, state/national conventions and caucus system is designed to reduce our choices on meaningful ballots.  Millions of Bernie Sanders supporters, Ted Cruz supporters, Kaisch supporters, Ben Carson supporters, Green Party supporters and Libertarian supporters are told to kick rocks because they won't be selectable options on your ballot come November.  (Side note the Libertarian party is close to if not already to confirmed to be on ballots in all 50 states this go round hopefully.  i am NOT Libertarian but a little 'd' democrat which means I support democracy.)  Why are the vast majority of voters going to select one of 2 bad options come November?  It isn't because of the FBI, the corrupt corporate media, stupid liberals or mean myopic conservatives it because "We the People" are too lazy and scared to vote outside the boxes force fed to us.  It isn't the sexy, easy answer that puts the blame on the "elite others" who don't share our values which why I will probably get a lot of dislikes.   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Mike Jackson said:

Treason? Really? Go to the extreme end to the spectrum with your analysis often?  Look I am NOT a Hillary fan.  And what she did and had government employed technical professionals assist her with was ridiculous.  Those IT professionals who set up the servers should be the first to go jail if anyone goes to jail.  All citizens regardless of occupation are responsible for not carrying out illegal directives given to them whether they work the government or your local McDonalds.  Hillary being an entitled idiot in this case does not make her guilty of treason.  It makes you guilty of putting classified information at risk by sheer ineptitude.  She should be prosecuted and anyone who assisted  her who wasn't the first whistle blower should be prosecuted also.  

It is a very sad state of affairs in the USA when we automatically want to go the extremes in our analysis of anything political that does not go our way.  I am very tried of the narrative that Liberal Media or Fox News is doing X, Y, and Z.  The fact of the matter is that the media doesn't have to do much if anything at all because people are way too politically lazy in this country.  We have supported a state sponsored duopoly (some could actually say monopoly in my opinion and not be too far off) government.  The whole party primary, state/national conventions and caucus system is designed to reduce our choices on meaningful ballots.  Millions of Bernie Sanders supporters, Ted Cruz supporters, Kaisch supporters, Ben Carson supporters, Green Party supporters and Libertarian supporters are told to kick rocks because they won't be selectable options on your ballot come November.  (Side note the Libertarian party is close to if not already to confirmed to be on ballots in all 50 states this go round hopefully.  i am NOT Libertarian but a little 'd' democrat which means I support democracy.)  Why are the vast majority of voters going to select one of 2 bad options come November?  It isn't because of the FBI, the corrupt corporate media, stupid liberals or mean myopic conservatives it because "We the People" are too lazy and scared to vote outside the boxes force fed to us.  It isn't the sexy, easy answer that puts the blame on the "elite others" who don't share our values which why I will probably get a lot of dislikes.   

Her servers were perfectly legal and many others in government have used a similar set up. The only question of legality is did she use those servers to transmit classified information and know full well that she did. So far what has been proven to be her biggest offense is to be a careless idiot.  

Gary Johnson for President! 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, LongJim said:

Extreme end?  Make all the excuses for her you want.  I'm not going to.

treason: the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Hillary did not do that. She did put classified information at risk.  If she had intentionally sent that classified information to unauthorized people that could be prosecuted as treason.   She did not do that.  Therefore calling what she did (evidence would seem to indicate she did) treason is extreme.  Not worthy to be president valid, criminal negligent probably, but treason absolutely not.  I hate this new mindset in America:  It like when someone you don't like punches someone once you think it is okay to charge them with attempted murder when the victim needed no medical attention.  Conservative and anti-Hillary people want to turn this punch into attempted murder.  That is what I call extreme.  I did not post a single thing that could be translated as an excuse.  My contention is was the improper use of the word treason.  It is the same mindset that has people calling all Sanders supporters communist or all Trump supporters racist.  It is stupid and it makes our country look like we are mostly judgmental idiots.

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Again, do all the mental gymnastics you want.  Her actions were treasonous, and disregarded the gravity of her office, her oath to serve her country as Secretary of State, and the security of the people of the U.S.

If you or I did something similar, we would be in handcuffs in a federal prison cell.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, LongJim said:

Again, do all the mental gymnastics you want.  Her actions were treasonous, and disregarded the gravity of her office, her oath to serve her country as Secretary of State, and the security of the people of the U.S.

If you or I did something similar, we would be in handcuffs in a federal prison cell.

Same goes for Big Billy's perjurious lies. As both the POTUS and an attorney, I guess he just wasn't educated enough to know any better.

• Upvote 1

On July 10, 2016 at 8:34 AM, LongJim said:

Agree.  She violated 18 U.S. Code 793.

At least 110 emails were listed as "Classified" or higher.

Her lawyers intentionally erased others to keep them out of the investigation.

She has testified she used only one device to read/send emails...but the FBI says she used multiple devices.

And it goes on.

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

42 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

Agree.  She violated 18 U.S. Code 793.

At least 110 emails were listed as "Classified" or higher.

Her lawyers intentionally erased others to keep them out of the investigation.

She has testified she used only one device to read/send emails...but the FBI says she used multiple devices.

And it goes on.

Rick

Thinking that the Clinton's law breaking activities only include the publicly known accusations, is like thinking that a 3 time convicted DWI guy only drove drunk 3 times. Those 2 slick HillWillies just can't be trusted.

• Upvote 2

www.jill2016.com   Jill Stein is an alternative to Hillary. Her stance on issues is very similar to Bernie, and she is a physician making a difference, rather than a politician. Look at her page and decide for yourself. At least do the research. We don't have to blindly go for either Democrat or Republican. There are other options.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1