**Important Meeting for All UNT Alumni, Boosters and Fans**

Harry

Attention -- All North Texas Mean Green Athletics Alumni, Boosters and Fans:

The University of North Texas needs your feedback so we can work together to make our athletic program the very best it can be.   Our fans are the foundation of the program and it is extremely important they provide input during our restructuring process.

You are invited to participate in an open meeting being held at the Club level of Apogee Stadium on June 27, 2016 at 6:30pm.  This meeting will provide for an open, honest discussion regarding the state of the athletic department.   The goal of the meeting will be to outline steps which will better engage and involve our alumni, boosters, fans and their families.

I realize that not everyone will get this message, so please help us by passing this invitation along to everyone you know, via facebook, twitter and social media.  Please let them know how important their feedback is to us.   This is a critical juncture in the history of our athletic program and your input and support is very much appreciated.

Go Mean Green!
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Harry said:
Attention -- All North Texas Mean Green Athletics Alumni, Boosters and Fans:

The University of North Texas needs your feedback so we can work together to make our athletic program the very best it can be.   Our fans are the foundation of the program and it is extremely important they provide input during our restructuring process.

You are invited to participate in an open meeting being held at the Club level of Apogee Stadium on June 27, 2016 at 6:30pm.  This meeting will provide for an open, honest discussion regarding the state of the athletic department.   The goal of the meeting will be to outline steps which will better engage and involve our alumni, boosters, fans and their families.

I realize that not everyone will get this message, so please help us by passing this invitation along to everyone you know, via facebook, twitter and social media.  Please let them know how important their feedback is to us.   This is a critical juncture in the history of our athletic program and your input and support is very much appreciated.

Go Mean Green!

I will definitely be there with some of my UNT homies.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

I may not be able to make it, but I'll put my concerns on a banner

Emmitt -- I know you are busy as heck but hope you can make it.  Would be great to have you there.

9 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

I hope this will not be a "Hank For AD" rally.

To my understanding Hank was not at the Lettermen's meeting.  I know Trip Kuehne was there.  Also, for the Lettermen - there were a couple of assistant coaches who gave an update at the beginning of the meeting on the football team which in my mind would be an added bonus of attendance.

9 hours ago, Harry said:

To my understanding Hank was not at the Lettermen's meeting.  I know Trip Kuehne were there.  

Wait.  What?

If somebody wants to remind me, I'll consider meandering up to Denton on Monday night, though I just can't see being welcome with open arms right now even though I had nothing to do with banners or 17 or any other public statements beyond difficulty in acquiring tickets.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Harry featured this topic
8 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

Wait.  What?

If somebody wants to remind me, I'll consider meandering up to Denton on Monday night, though I just can't see being welcome with open arms right now even though I had nothing to do with banners or 17 or any other public statements beyond difficulty in acquiring tickets.

Yes you should come.  This is an OPEN forum and not being run by athletics.  They want our feedback so they can improve things.  This thing is wide open right now you don't have to worry about being put on a list.  It is being run by Trip Kuehne.  We have a great group of fans already committed to being there and would love to add you to the list.  Think of it as a June post game tailgate.  Hope you can make it.

So...who actually got the invites?  Club seat holder, season ticket holder, fairly decent Mean Green Club rank and I have to find out about this on here.   It's not an issue of if I would attend or not but more of an issue of communication (yes they have my correct email on file).  

Great idea and glad they are providing this open forum.   

Edited by smoothfresh
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, smoothfresh said:

So...who actually got the invites?  Club seat holder, season ticket holder, fairly decent Mean Green Club rank and I have to find out about this on here.   It's not an issue of if I would attend or not but more of an issue of communication (yes they have my correct email on file).  

Great idea and glad they are providing this open forum.   

I can't speak to who did or didn't receive invites other than to say they specifically told me they want everyone to come and asked me to help get out the meeting details.  I too am glad they are having the meeting and think it is a great idea.