Loretta Lynch edits Islamic terrorist's 911 call

Before releasing to the media, Loretta Lynch is editing out any mention by the radical Islamist terrorist if his allegiance to ISIS or other Islamic terrorist organizations. At the same time, she is now calling this a hate crime.

So again with the blame shifting and outright lying to the American public. Again with the politicizing of 49 lives. Again trying to cover the public's eyes to ANOTHER act of radical Islamic terrorism on American soil. 

No wonder the enemy views us as weak. No wonder the enemy has zero fear of striking inside American borders. They know they will not only face no consequences, but that the American government will lie to their own citizens. 

Dispicable cowards.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

22 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Before releasing to the media, Loretta Lynch is editing out any mention by the radical Islamist terrorist if his allegiance to ISIS or other Islamic terrorist organizations. At the same time, she is now calling this a hate crime.

how was Sandy Hook not a terrorist act? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

how was Sandy Hook not a terrorist act? 

How can the Orlando shooting not be both an act of terrorism and a hate crime? In my mind the two acts are not mutually exclusive.

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

how was it not a hate crime? 

I haven't read the whole transcript, but the article I saw said he never mentioned gays and only pledged allegiance to ISIS and said he was doing this in the name of allah.

Assuming that report is accurate, how would it be a hate crime?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

Not even the slaughter of one of the lefts' most protected groups on our home soil is enough to cause liberals to reflect or pause for even one second about their twisted way of thinking concerning radical Islamic terrorism.

smh

if only all the nuance in the world were erased by simply repeating three little words. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, UNTFan23 said:

How can the Orlando shooting not be both an act of terrorism and a hate crime? In my mind the two acts are not mutually exclusive.

Paul Ryan agrees:

"We know the shooter was a radical Islamist extremist inspired by ISIS," Ryan said in a statement. "We also know he intentionally targeted the LGBT community.

3 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Not even the slaughter of one of the lefts' most protected groups on our home soil is enough to cause liberals to reflect or pause for even one second about their twisted way of thinking concerning radical Islamic terrorism.

smh

Rick

I would add that it was committed by a registered democrat, not the "far right gun nuts" that the liberals would have you believe are the biggest threat to American existence (while handgun deaths in the liberal bastion of Chicago leads the nation).

Its a completely non-sensical argument, but one they have been trained like circus seals to make. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

59 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

No real answers, eh?

- I believe Mateen was a very confused, angry and perhaps closeted/sexually repressed individual whose mode of dealing with desires and urges he had been fervently taught were vile and un-natural by his scripture was to re-double (triple, quadruple...whatever) his commitment to said scripture. I'd say this was a major contributing factor that drove him toward radicalization and particularly toward his target, Pulse. he sought out others of a similar vain a few years prior and this was what put him on the FBIs radar...but given his apparent lack of true religious devotion (as in heart-felt, rather than guilt-driven) and his apparent confusion at the differences between groups like al Qaeda and Hezbollah, amongst other reason certainly, he was cleared, probably as little more than some kid who liked to pop off at the mouth. I suspect there will be a full investigation of the particular process with Mateen and a re-evaluation of security and screening processes on the whole...and rightfully so.

- I've read nothing that would lead me to believe that Mateen had direct contact with ISIS or that this was an organized, conspiratorial plot with any either domestic or foreign ISIS-leadership. I believe ISIS heard about this attack right about the same time all of us did and had the details of his 911 call never been broadcast ISIS never would've attempted to take credit for the attack

- I believe Lynch and the FBI were initially want to remove "ISIS" from the transcripts for this very reason...that it would legitimize ISIS and serve as propaganda for them to see their name officially attached to the reports on the shooting. I think they clearly under-estimated, or perhaps at least initially didn't give a shit about, the firestorm that would generate and the total inanity in redacting something already so widely publicized.

- I do believe, however, that it is important to effort not to legitimize the idea that we are engaging in a West/US/Jesus vs. Islam war. I believe that is why the President is so insistent upon choosing his words carefully and I believe that the over-reaction the other direction...the insistence, even when either incomplete or wholly inaccurate of the now chosen buzz-words "radical islamist terrorism" is driven largely by prejudice. it feeds ISIS propaganda, both around the world and here domestically...the latter, coupled with increasingly anti-muslim rhetoric from political candidates and the text-book nationalistic blaming of immigrants and foreigners for our own domestic problems will eventually lead to more instances of domestic terrorism and makes us less safe as a nation. in short, I believe we cultivated Mateen far more than ISIS did.

- I believe we have a rampant gun culture in our country and a long-overdue need for an honest national conversation...but there exists an un-tethered lobby that has far more power than our elected officials to maintain said culture and characterize anybody who wants to have said conversation as someone who is after yer guns. 

- while I have no want to ban guns...and believe that very few people do...I do believe that some measure of common-sense limitation and legislation is needed, hell...at this point if only symbolically, to rein that lobby and the culture it fosters back in. repealing Dickey-Wicker, for example.

- I believe your repeated use of Chicago as an example of failed gun-restriction policy...ignoring all other socio-economic issues...is at best disingenuous...at worst just down right ignorant

I think that about covers it. I oh so eagerly await your well-reasoned replies.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Censored by Laurie said:

- I believe Mateen was a very confused, angry and perhaps closeted/sexually repressed individual whose mode of dealing with desires and urges he had been fervently taught were vile and un-natural by his scripture was to re-double (triple, quadruple...whatever) his commitment to said scripture. I'd say this was a major contributing factor that drove him toward radicalization and particularly toward his target, Pulse. he sought out others of a similar vain a few years prior and this was what put him on the FBIs radar...but given his apparent lack of true religious devotion (as in heart-felt, rather than guilt-driven) and his apparent confusion at the differences between groups like al Qaeda and Hezbollah, amongst other reason certainly, he was cleared, probably as little more than some kid who liked to pop off at the mouth. I suspect there will be a full investigation of the particular process with Mateen and a re-evaluation of security and screening processes on the whole...and rightfully so.

- I've read nothing that would lead me to believe that Mateen had direct contact with ISIS or that this was an organized, conspiratorial plot with any either domestic or foreign ISIS-leadership. I believe ISIS heard about this attack right about the same time all of us did and had the details of his 911 call never been broadcast ISIS never would've attempted to take credit for the attack

- I believe Lynch and the FBI were initially want to remove "ISIS" from the transcripts for this very reason...that it would legitimize ISIS and serve as propaganda for them to see their name officially attached to the reports on the shooting. I think they clearly under-estimated, or perhaps at least initially didn't give a shit about, the firestorm that would generate and the total inanity in redacting something already so widely publicized.

- I do believe, however, that it is important to effort not to legitimize the idea that we are engaging in a West/US/Jesus vs. Islam war. I believe that is why the President is so insistent upon choosing his words carefully and I believe that the over-reaction the other direction...the insistence, even when either incomplete or wholly inaccurate of the now chosen buzz-words "radical islamist terrorism" is driven largely by prejudice. it feeds ISIS propaganda, both around the world and here domestically...the latter, coupled with increasingly anti-muslim rhetoric from political candidates and the text-book nationalistic blaming of immigrants and foreigners for our own domestic problems will eventually lead to more instances of domestic terrorism and makes us less safe as a nation. in short, I believe we cultivated Mateen far more than ISIS did.

- I believe we have a rampant gun culture in our country and a long-overdue need for an honest national conversation...but there exists an un-tethered lobby that has far more power than our elected officials to maintain said culture and characterize anybody who wants to have said conversation as someone who is after yer guns. 

- while I have no want to ban guns...and believe that very few people do...I do believe that some measure of common-sense limitation and legislation is needed, hell...at this point if only symbolically, to rein that lobby and the culture it fosters back in. repealing Dickey-Wicker, for example.

- I believe your repeated use of Chicago as an example of failed gun-restriction policy...ignoring all other socio-economic issues...is at best disingenuous...at worst just down right ignorant

I think that about covers it. I oh so eagerly await your well-reasoned replies.

Unless Ive missed it there's been zero indication from either wife that he was gay.  

He wasn't some kid popping off at the mouth.  He had verbal, angry confrontations with people he was supposed to be protecting at one job site, kicked out of a security school for discussing bringing a gun to work, had threatened a sheriff deputy to have him and his family offed and he beat his wives.

If socioeconomic issues are just as much at fault in Chicago enabling the poor and disadvantaged to get around gun laws to get ahold of guns...I fail to see how even more stricter gun laws will prevent them from getting into the hands of the bad guys who are educated, employed and who can even pass background checks.

Again, we're at war.  It's time to act before it's too late.  Want to end Jihad, end political correctness.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3