HWC!

Darvish gets 7 runs of support for the win.

Lucroy with 5 rbi's on 2 home runs.  

Since joining the Rangers, in 10 games, Lucroy is batting .303, with 6 HR's, 11 rbi's, 7 runs scored, .879 slugging percentage, 1.222 OPS 

Middle relief gave up another 4 runs(plus one error on Andrus) in the 7th.  Not a pattern you want to see this late in the season.

2 1/2 hour rain delay, on a day in which the heat index hit 113 degrees at DFW airport.  

7.5 game lead.

Tomorrow Cole Hammels vs Matt Boyd

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was great to get that one in last night. I hope the weather cooperates this weekend so as not to break our momentum. The ASStros have been on a little roll so it is nice to win when they do to keep them from gaining ground. The Marinaras fell in their spaghetti so we got back a game from them. I see they have gone 8 -2 over the last 10 games so we can hope they cool off a little. Go Rangers!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

33 minutes ago, Quoner said:

Cole Hamells is not a professional baseball player and every time I read Marinaras I die inside. Go Rangers.

Rangers...GOOD 200.gif

Marinaras...BAD 200.gif

ASStros...BAD 200.gif                                           Any Questions?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I caught myself thinking "Here we go again!" until Beltre cleared the bases. Hopefully, this will get us going on a little run. The Marinaras keep coming up with wins but at least they won't gain any ground on us tonight.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On 8/13/2016 at 6:31 PM, Quoner said:

Cole Hamells is not a professional baseball player and every time I read Marinaras I die inside. Go Rangers.

I guess just be happy they don't share a division with the PieRats, Blow Gays or Boooo-ers 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I'm just waiting for the Anaheim & Oakland teams to make a run so I can see what their names are.

They are too far gone at this point to make a run, but we still have games left to play this season with the

ANGLES pythagorean-theorem-sum-of-squares-demon and the AAAZZZZZ 200.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Another phenominal shit-show start by Harrell,..this time surviving a whole 2 innings giving up 1 run on 3 hits and 4 walks and having to leave with a strained groin.

In the last 4 games he's now pitched 14 innings, giving up 21 hits, 11 earned runs and 13 walks.

But Texas came back 2-1 only for Dyson to blow the save in the 9th.

Kela gives up 2 in the 10th.

Beltran ties it up after Axford walks the bases loaded with a single, and Odor HBP by Rzecpzynski for the walk-off.

38th come from behind win of the year.

The Rangers are 27-8 in 1 run games.

The Angels...who are 17.5 games out and tied for the 3rd worst record in the majors... just tied Seattle up 4-4 in the 6th.

Edit: Angels win it 7-6 when Cliff Pennington triples in Jeff Bandy in the bottom of the 8th.

Stros lose as well.

6.5  game lead.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Downvote 1

The Aaazzzzz put up a fight but laid down in the end. The Angles did us a solid and slopped the Marinaras. The ASStros showed theirs again.

We are not out of the woods yet, with 41 games left, but I like where we are.

Update: Well, the ASStros took it in the this afternoon. Now on to this evening, take care of the Aaazzzzz with the broom, and hope the Angles have another win over those saucy Marinaras.

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HWC!

Yu goes 7 solid innings and into the 8th, giving up 2 runs on 8 hits, including 2 HR.

Lucroy and Desmond with 3 rbi's each.

Matt Bush utilized his 99 to 81 mph variable pitch speed to a perfect 1-2-3 9th.

Tampa Bay next.

Mariners and Angels currently tied up 2-2 in the 3rd.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

HWC!

Yu goes 7 solid innings and into the 8th, giving up 2 runs on 8 hits, including 2 HR.

Lucroy and Desmond with 3 rbi's each.

Matt Bush utilized his 99 to 81 mph variable pitch speed to a perfect 1-2-3 9th.

Tampa Bay next.

Mariners and Angels currently tied up 2-2 in the 3rd.

Rick

Sadly, with this guy, that qualifier is needed.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Quoner said:

Man...I feel cheated, I know it was an off day for the 'Gers, but I need my summary of the Houston and Seattle losses done in character by people suffering small strokes. 

That would be me. First, let's thank the Oreos for opening a can of whupass on the ASStros. Then, the lowly Angles came through again for us by sopping up the Marinaras.

Seven games up on the Marinaras, 10 1/2 up on the ASStros...life is good for us Ranger fans.  Now if I could ward off the mini-strokes with a Shiner...hey, it is lunchtime. Then later today, we suit up in Tampa for the first of three with the...

RAYS. 200.gif

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Quoner said:

I laughed, but we can't forget our own history and traditions this weekend.

160-nathan-tunes-missing-dog-ray

The gif I chose was my second choice. I could not quickly find a picture of our loved and missed Ray.

Our Rangers have the night off but the Marinaras and the ASStros play and each have a chance to pick up a half game on us. While resting, let's root for the

YANKEES 3376989.gif and the PIRATES giphy.gif

• Downvote 2