UNT lands key recruit Raveon Hoston!

13 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

So did Alabama and Nebraska actually offer? Vito's article said they just showed interest. Either way he's a stud, but can you clarify @TheReal_jayD?

Johnson, the linebacker from Arizona Western CC, was originally a Nebraska commit although they were no longer recruiting him when we got him.

Thanks for the clarification on Johnson.

19 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

So did Alabama and Nebraska actually offer? Vito's article said they just showed interest. Either way he's a stud, but can you clarify @TheReal_jayD?

Raveon said Alabama and Nebraska both offered within the last 2 weeks. West Virginia recruited him hard but never offered. He also said Texas came in real hard the last week. But never offered either 

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Raveon said Alabama and Nebraska both offered within the last 2 weeks. West Virginia recruited him hard but never offered. He also said Texas came in real hard the last week. But never offered either 

Thanks! I was skeptical because none of the guys who cover Bama or Nebraska for rivals or 247 verified the offer, but I doesn't matter either way when it comes to my excitement on getting him.

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BillySee58 said:

Thanks! I was skeptical because none of the guys who cover Bama or Nebraska for rivals or 247 verified the offer, but I doesn't matter either way when it comes to my excitement on getting him.

And they won't ever mention it because they don't want to admit we beat them.  Love it.  Please Lord, let Raveon live up to our expectations.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

11 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

And they won't ever mention it because they don't want to admit we beat them.  Love it.  Please Lord, let Raveon live up to our expectations.

Absolutely! Defensive front will look a lot different this fall with the addition of these long, fast juco kids. Let's hope they can play!

• Upvote 1

• Harry unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...