Spring Game Gear Pricing

All About UNT

On 4/25/2016 at 8:09 AM, untcampbell said:

I didn't hear much complaining (none, in fact) about pricing. It appeared the garage sale was a success judging by the amount of apparel available when I made it to the front of the line and the amount there when I left the practice (about 10 minutes early for my daughter's prom pictures). And there was still a lot of shoppers when I left. Huge inventory to go through.

The line at the start was about half the line for the NT/Rangers caps at last years FSSW NT day. Lots of players parents in line with me....as always the Flusche family represented! Met some of the Schilleci and Wegmann crew also. All nice folks.

GMG

My mom had to make a trip for me as I had to help some friends on their land, but man the picture of the line she sent me was pretty crazy! Glad to hear lots of people showed up

I thought I made out like a bandit at the garage sale.

Spent $10 on C. Dan Smith's game ball from the 2006 SMU victory.

Got a very nice polo.

And the big catch for me was Lairamie Lee's black jersey from the Halloween game against Rice in 2013, where he had several stops during the 8 play stand, including the 4th down sack that sealed the win. I've missed Lee's physical style of play the last few seasons.

9400190.jpeg

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Side Show Joe said:

I thought I made out like a bandit at the garage sale.

Spent $10 on C. Dan Smith's game ball from the 2006 SMU victory.

Got a very nice polo.

And the big catch for me was Lairamie Lee's black jersey from the Halloween game against Rice in 2013, where he had several stops during the 8 play stand, including the 4th down sack that sealed the win. I've missed Lee's physical style of play the last few seasons.

9400190.jpeg

Badass! Greatest defensive stand I have ever seen.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, North Texas Shep said:

Badass! Greatest defensive stand I have ever seen.

It was certainly the greatest defensive stand I've ever seen at a game.

Since they started this thread about the garage sale, I had planned on buying this jersey if it was on the rack. I got to the sale fairly early but was still surprised it was in there.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Side Show Joe said:

It was certainly the greatest defensive stand I've ever seen at a game.

Since they started this thread about the garage sale, I had planned on buying this jersey if it was on the rack. I got to the sale fairly early but was still surprised it was in there.

Still pissed back surgery number 8 ruined the spring sale for me.