Spring Game Gear Pricing

All About UNT

5 hours ago, Withers940 said:

Well, My pocket books about to be a lot lighter after Saturday. There is one thing I like and thats UNT Swag and when you put Half Price UNT Swag in front of me, I will be like a White Middle Class Woman on black Friday

You mean like David Finfrock on a hot tip about a cold weather systems moving from the north and the possible depression caused when it hits a hot system moving from the south?

• Upvote 1

Gates open at 1pm for the garage sale. 

I do remember the more recent jerseys being around $70 in the past with older jerseys being much cheaper. 

If they do things like they have in the past,  you can skip the garage and go to the UNT surplus warehouse later.  I picked up several jerseys there for $5 a piece, including a Walter Priestley New Orleans Bowl jersey.   https://propertymanagement.unt.edu/public-sale

On April 21, 2016 at 6:03 PM, Elvis said:

What time does the sale start?

I saw a draft of the email today  that is about to be sent regarding the garage sale. It says it will be Saterdey, Aprel 26th, 2016 at 4:00pm, sharp. 

There red is no mention regarding whether or not Coach Mac will be signing autographs. 

Edited by TreeFiddy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Spent $85 overall at the sale. Got some fresh cleats, t-shirt, an old game ball, and a couple softball jerseys.

Also, I really need to be more observant. I bought a pair of pants I just figured were baseball pants, of course they turned out to be football pants, which would make perfect sense as UNT doesn't exactly field a baseball team. I'll prolly put those on craigslist or something. Overall I was very satisfied with the sale.

I didn't hear much complaining (none, in fact) about pricing. It appeared the garage sale was a success judging by the amount of apparel available when I made it to the front of the line and the amount there when I left the practice (about 10 minutes early for my daughter's prom pictures). And there was still a lot of shoppers when I left. Huge inventory to go through.

The line at the start was about half the line for the NT/Rangers caps at last years FSSW NT day. Lots of players parents in line with me....as always the Flusche family represented! Met some of the Schilleci and Wegmann crew also. All nice folks.

GMG

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, untcampbell said:

I didn't hear much complaining (none, in fact) about pricing. It appeared the garage sale was a success judging by the amount of apparel available when I made it to the front of the line and the amount there when I left the practice (about 10 minutes early for my daughter's prom pictures). And there was still a lot of shoppers when I left. Huge inventory to go through.

The line at the start was about half the line for the NT/Rangers caps at last years FSSW NT day. Lots of players parents in line with me....as always the Flusche family represented! Met some of the Schilleci and Wegmann crew also. All nice folks.

GMG

Mom mentioned you! Lol

• Upvote 2