Really?!!?!?!!!!

Ben Gooding

2 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

And you are a shadow account create specifically to support Rick Villarreal. 

Fault that I'm not getting my way? Lol. I'm a small donor who is under no false illusion where I stand in the big picture. 

Manipulation is done by the Hattiesburg Hustler. He has the power to do so, not i my friend.

What people should ask themselves is why is your account so new and why is just about every post of  yours dedicated to diminishing my opinions? Joined in January. 87 posts, about 70 of which are directed my way.

Shadow accounts aren't hard to detect. 

paranoid much 90.  I am just a fan of UNT.  I thought I would join this board to chat and share information with those that have a like mind with me....but every thread is high jacked by you, and thus is ruining my experience.  Just thought I would add my $0.02  It must suck being you, so paranoid that everybody is out to get you.  I would prefer to have civil conversation with people who have something interesting and positive to say....but an certainly not going to be intimidated by you....  It seems it is OK for you to advocate people getting fired, losing jobs, and free to give your opinion, but if anybody disagrees, we are all carry the line for the company store.  I too wish we were winning more.  RV probably has reached the end of his tenure...not my decision to make.....and I am not interested in piling on.  I have more important things in my own life to worry about.  I have a business to run, and customers to take care of....a family to share time with.....I wish I could share some time with like minded individuals on this board....but am stuck listening to your every PMS moment.  I will not ignore you electronically, that would mean bowing to your terroristic threats.....no, I will do what I do....

You should really try the decaffeinated coffee....they make some really good decaf these days....

9 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

This fight is like two midgets arguing who's shorter

I agree....this is futile at best......

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

paranoid much 90.  I am just a fan of UNT.  I thought I would join this board to chat and share information with those that have a like mind with me....but every thread is high jacked by you, and thus is ruining my experience.  Just thought I would add my $0.02  It must suck being you, so paranoid that everybody is out to get you.  I would prefer to have civil conversation with people who have something interesting and positive to say....but an certainly not going to be intimidated by you....  It seems it is OK for you to advocate people getting fired, losing jobs, and free to give your opinion, but if anybody disagrees, we are all carry the line for the company store.  I too wish we were winning more.  RV probably has reached the end of his tenure...not my decision to make.....and I am not interested in piling on.  I have more important things in my own life to worry about.  I have a business to run, and customers to take care of....a family to share time with.....I wish I could share some time with like minded individuals on this board....but am stuck listening to your every PMS moment.  I will not ignore you electronically, that would mean bowing to your terroristic threats.....no, I will do what I do....

You should really try the decaffeinated coffee....they make some really good decaf these days....

I agree....this is futile at best......

There is an ignore function. It's always humerous when people say they are tired of me griping about RV, then want to engage me in griping about RV. 

In a thread dedicated to griping about RV.

If what you say is truly true, why did you engage in this thread? Why didn't you just pass it by when you saw it was a thread dedicated to griping about RV? 

You wont ignore me? Fine. Then stop your botching about my bitching, because your bitching about my bitching is just as irritating to me as my bitching is to you. Can you get that? Try stating an opinion without attempting to silence people. If you can.

And I have been on to your account from early on. The timing of your message and your fixation on me are... Highly suspicious. To say the least.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, UNT90 said:

There is an ignore function. It's always humerous when people say they are tired of me griping about RV, then want to engage me in griping about RV. 

In a thread dedicated to griping about RV.

If what you say is truly true, why did you engage in this thread? Why didn't you just pass it by when you saw it was a thread dedicated to griping about RV? 

You wont ignore me? Fine. Then stop your botching about my bitching, because your bitching about my bitching is just as irritating to me as my bitching is to you. Can you get that? Try stating an opinion without attempting to silence people. If you can.

And I have been on to your account from early on. The timing of your message and your fixation on me are... Highly suspicious. To say the least.

Paranoid....if we don't agree with you, we are out to get you, is that it?  I tell you what.....I will not even look at a thread that is out to "Get" anybody, especially RV IF you promise not to high jack any other thread that is not about getting RV fired?!?!?  Fair?  I am not saying you can't participate in those threads, just don't derail it to you obvious hate for the Athletic department......  Can you agree to those civil terms?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

6 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Yep, they are there watching a losing program. A program that is the laughing stock of FBS sports in Texas. And they have left the man in power who has put UNT in this position. Actions and words, my friend. 

And I certainly would never approach them and accuse them as you suggest. That's extremely rude, not to mention they could give 2 craps about my opinion. 

If they ever approached me (they won't, because they don't know who I am, don't care what I have to say, and know to approach me would also be extremely rude), I would have no problem telling them exactly how I feel about the state of UNT athletics and their inaction. 

I certainly don't seek out confrontation, but trust me, I damn sure don't shy away from it when it shows up at my door.

You're a smart guy!   Use discernment.  
Don't just walk up and give them a piece of your mind... you're right. That would be extremely rude.  
But I bet if you asked enough pointed questions, you could steer the conversation in the direction you want it to go.   You know, it's like an elevator pitch.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Paranoid....if we don't agree with you, we are out to get you, is that it?  I tell you what.....I will not even look at a thread that is out to "Get" anybody, especially RV IF you promise not to high jack any other thread that is not about getting RV fired?!?!?  Fair?  I am not saying you can't participate in those threads, just don't derail it to you obvious hate for the Athletic department......  Can you agree to those civil terms?

No. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

18 hours ago, eagle-eye said:

Thanks UTSA Fan for providing your perspective. Looks like I opened up Pandora's box getting in on this thread. 

Being a UNT fan outside of DFW, it is difficult to stay engaged. Proximity eliminates tv and radio programing, the Rivals site was several years old last I checked and there doesn't seem to be a recruiting service guy to follow on twitter. This board, to my knowledge, is the only real source of information for me. Please understand my comment hasn't been "vetted" by knowledge from other sources, experience, experience exposure. I have found it challenging using this board and deciphering fact and estimation from frustration and venting, but there is value. Although it may take patience, it does provide value and I hope you find it satisfies your desire for knowledge, understanding and entertainment. I hope you have additional resources to shorten your learning curve. Good luck!

5 hours ago, UTSA Fan said:

Being a UNT fan outside of DFW, it is difficult to stay engaged. Proximity eliminates tv and radio programing, the Rivals site was several years old last I checked and there doesn't seem to be a recruiting service guy to follow on twitter. This board, to my knowledge, is the only real source of information for me. Please understand my comment hasn't been "vetted" by knowledge from other sources, experience, experience exposure. I have found it challenging using this board and deciphering fact and estimation from frustration and venting, but there is value. Although it may take patience, it does provide value and I hope you find it satisfies your desire for knowledge, understanding and entertainment. I hope you have additional resources to shorten your learning curve. Good luck!

I agree. Outside of this board, Vito, and a couple Twitter accounts,  there is not a wealth of information available. I understand your 'vetting' comment and appreciate that you readily admit/acknowledge the situation. I will take what I can get, but I do have a steep learning curve.  Thanks!

9 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

You're a smart guy!   Use discernment.  
Don't just walk up and give them a piece of your mind... you're right. That would be extremely rude.  
But I bet if you asked enough pointed questions, you could steer the conversation in the direction you want it to go.   You know, it's like an elevator pitch.

Look dude. This is a thread dedicated to bitching about RV. If you continue to hijack it and insist on making it about major donors, I'm going to be forced to file a complaint with the moderators...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

8 hours ago, eagle-eye said:

I agree. Outside of this board, Vito, and a couple Twitter accounts,  there is not a wealth of information available. I understand your 'vetting' comment and appreciate that you readily admit/acknowledge the situation. I will take what I can get, but I do have a steep learning curve.  Thanks!

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with this site

MeanGreenNation.com and their podcast is another good place for well reasoned input and insight.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

I just checked out the site. Thanks for the direction. Tired of hearing....you know

2 hours ago, eagle-eye said:

Thanks MeanGreenHoops. Visited the site briefly and will definitely use a good source of information and updates. Appreciate it.

200.gif

• Upvote 2