Benford to return next year

UNT90

2 hours ago, Tyler Maryak said:

I just noticed how basically all of UNT90's comments are getting like double-digit upvotes and I realized something...90 is UNT's Donald Trump - the result of decades of mismanagement and apathy by leadership!

#90forPresident

Or I have predicted a lot of this stuff for a long time. I was the one that was right about the 2015 schedule when RV was telling Harry in 2014 that he was "working on it." If you know how to do math, it was easy to tell that was a bald faced lie. Yet people believed the con man. 

RV has ran a confidence game at UNT for a long time. As long as he had your confidence, you simply didn't look at or willfully ignored the evidence. Hell, some still do. Some will always believe the person over objective facts. Even when things are plain as the nose on their face at this point. 

Its probably too late to save UNT athletics. Hopefully I'm wrong. But this non-firing will be the last straw for many. Losing and doing nothing about it will not sit well with the largest athletic donor, the UNT students. 

UNT and the people with influence over the BOR and the Athletic department chose this fate by choosing Rick Villarreal over the University of North Texas. We all have to live with our decisions. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Or I have predicted a lot of this stuff for a long time. I was the one that was right about the 2015 schedule when RV was telling Harry in 2014 that he was "working on it." If you know how to do math, it was easy to tell that was a bald faced lie. Yet people believed the con man. 

RV has ran a confidence game at UNT for a long time. As long as he had your confidence, you simply didn't look at or willfully ignored the evidence. Hell, some still do. Some will always believe the person over objective facts. Even when things are plain as the nose on their face at this point. 

Its probably too late to save UNT athletics. Hopefully I'm wrong. But this non-firing will be the last straw for many. Losing and doing nothing about it will not sit well with the largest athletic donor, the UNT students. 

UNT and the people with influence over the BOR and the Athletic department chose this fate by choosing Rick Villarreal over the University of North Texas. We all have to live with our decisions. 

I'm imagining you saying this with a big wig on.

Side note - I largely agree with you. Just keeping the joke going.

• Upvote 1