UNT90

25 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

@Brett Vito now is the time for the question "What is the future status of Tony Benford?" to be asked to Rick Villarreal. 

His answer, or refusal to answer, will tell us a lot.

"Well Brett, were real proud of our Men's team making it to the second round of this year's CUSA Tournament. I think the outcome would have been different had our top player been healthy.  Next year we have the nucleus of a great team coming back. Add in some highly regarded recruits that Tony is bringing in, and I think we'll have a real shot at the NCAA's."

End of interview.

Edited by DeepGreen
  • Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Made it before this thread gets locked

Why would this thread get locked? That's a pretty legitimate question, and I'm sure Brett has probably already attempted to ask it.

4 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

"Well Brett, were real proud of our Men's team making it to the second round of this year's CUSA Tournament. I think the outcome would have been different had our top player been healthy.  Next year we have the nucleus of a great team coming back. Add in some highly regarded recruits that Tony is bringing in, and I think we'll have a real shot at the NCAA's."

End of interview.

Who ARE you, Bill Clinton?? ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

End of interview.

I think it should start with Once upon a time...............

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, southsideguy said:

I think it should start with Once upon a time...............

Once upon a time not long ago,
when people wore pajamas and lived life slow,
When laws were stern and justice stood,
and people were behavin' like they ought ta good,
There lived a lil' boy who was misled,
by anotha lil' boy and this is what he said:
"Me, Ya, Ty, we gonna make sum cash,
robbin' old folks and makin' tha dash",
They did the job, money came with ease,
but one couldn't stop, it's like he had a disease,
He robbed another and another and a sista and her brotha,

22 hours ago, GangGreen said:

"UNT won multiple tournament games in each of the four seasons prior to Benford taking over the program. "

In fact, we were 15-4 in the tourney in the six year run under JJ. 10-3 in the final four seasons.

maybe JJ will be available as well and we can get back to where we were 4 yrs ago, but this time JJ takes the ship back in the right direction

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, untbowler said:

maybe JJ will be available as well and we can get back to where we were 4 yrs ago, but this time JJ takes the ship back in the right direction

JJ's time at UNT has passed. It was great, but he shouldn't want to come back and I really think UNT should go in another direction, also.

• Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

JJ's time at UNT has passed. It was great, but he shouldn't want to come back and I really think UNT should go in another direction, also.

Why do you care either way?  You don't support basketball in any way, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1