The Eagle's Vest (There Should Be Sandwiches For Everyone Thread)

32 minutes ago, Tyler Maryak said:

No, I just need new countertops but have yet to do anything about it for fear of being taken for a ride.

If you are doing things right, you will take someone for a ride on your countertops. 

1 hour ago, SilverEagle said:

11.......10 in HS.

Full disclosure. I know the second part because I went to the same HS. I never saw him play in college.

I knew you would know that.

Counter proposal:  Can we call it the Silver Eagle's Vest?

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Tyler Maryak said:

No, I just need new countertops but have yet to do anything about it for fear of being taken for a ride.

This guy gets it

I can very confidently assure you that David isn't gonna take you for a ride.  That said, counter tops ain't cheap, so get your checkbook all nice and greased up.  His fabricators do really, really fine work.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, flyonthewall said:

First of all, I need to have my left hip replaced, so unless it is some fancy smancy function that I need to wear lace ups, the shoes just slip on.  I thought about velcro but apparently colehaan or Donald pliner don't make those, and my wife won't let me wear shoes that are purchased at a pharmacy.   So it is physically impossible for my shoelaces to be sticking out of rv's butt.

This is why this line of rhetoric is not only insulting,  but it is just a bald faced lie, much like many other frustrating bald faced lies.

My name is David Anderson.  I love north texas, and I sell floors and countertops.  Hate me on gmg.com, but like me on facebook.

I thought so...   Looking forward to my next purchase from you.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, flyonthewall said:

First of all, I need to have my left hip replaced, so unless it is some fancy smancy function that I need to wear lace ups, the shoes just slip on.  I thought about velcro but apparently colehaan or Donald pliner don't make those, and my wife won't let me wear shoes that are purchased at a pharmacy.   So it is physically impossible for my shoelaces to be sticking out of rv's butt.

This is why this line of rhetoric is not only insulting,  but it is just a bald faced lie, much like many other frustrating bald faced lies.

My name is David Anderson.  I love north texas, and I sell floors and countertops.  Hate me on gmg.com, but like me on facebook.

I don't think anyone hates you. I don't think anyone hates anyone on here. Well, 90 might hate someone. Hard to say. People are just fed up with what has developed into the norm. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

I don't think anyone hates you. I don't think anyone hates anyone on here. Well, 90 might hate someone. Hard to say. People are just fed up with what has developed into the norm. 

I can only remember one direct quote from President Eisenhower, which is "Don't hate".  I'm happier now that we've been informed that nobody hates anyone on here.  On the other hand, if Eisenhower were alive, he'd turn over in his grave.

Edited by eulessismore
  • Upvote 2

On 2/24/2016 at 1:51 PM, Censored by Laurie said:

for the sake of your convenience, I've attached all of the threads that about half-dozen (that's like one-third of 17!!!) or so of you have managed to get locked just in the month of February (it's the shortest damn month, folks!) and the main culprits in their locking.  

Munthe v. UNT90

KRAM v. UNT90

Wag Tag/Lifer v. UNT90

Deep Green (ironically?)

UNT9O v. UNT90

Munthe v. Cerebus...I guess...this was a weird one

UNT90 all by himself

just gonna update this list right quick

some new guy and, guess who, UNT90

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1