Arkansas State Red Wolves Fans Crushed It In 2015

GreenBat

42 minutes ago, GTWT said:

I wish Ark St & Lafayette well but I don't want them in cUSA.  Those schools are part of UNT's history that I want to forget.  It took a great deal to move on from the Belt, let's not now bring more of the Belt with us.

We have already brought half of it with us.

A good AD would be doing everything in his power to position UNT to get into the AAC or MWC. 

But we don't have anything close to that kind of "vision" in the AD. We have a guy that can't even figure out how to effectively run a ticket office. 

Just a guy collecting a check.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

I live in the nearest metro to Jonesboro which is about an hour and a half away.  There is a lot more of their merchandise in stores than used to be. Of course it is still overshadowed by all the SEC schools' stuff but there is a noticeable difference. Also I see the red wolf head on cars now and people wearing it.  That is a very tiny school by the way in terms of student population, I mean when compared to NT or Hog Heaven for example.