UNT 2016 National Signing Day Press Conference Thoughts

NTAlum09

One of the worst pressers ever, not Littrell fault; but a horrible production.  If anyone asked the big question, are there anymore recruits expected I didn't hear it.  Of course, I didn't hear any other questions ether.  

Not to mention the dead time between the first part and second.  

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Is it just me or is Littrell like the complete opposite of Mac?  Littrell gives shorter, more direct and to the point answers.  Mac would take a question and go on for days.  Just a completely different vibe.

Partially that is just you and the hope to see something different. An answer like 'possible' (on whether we will sign more players after NSD) i.e. a nonanswer is still a nonanswer, no matter the fact he takes less long to give it.

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Is it just me or is Littrell like the complete opposite of Mac?  Littrell gives shorter, more direct and to the point answers.  Mac would take a question and go on for days.  Just a completely different vibe.

I get the vibe like he hates the media and he doesnt care to answer their questions. He is channeling his inner Bill Belichick

I REALLY wish I could make the stinking party tonight, but since it is a 5-7 pm event and I have a 5:30 coaches meeting I wont be able to make it.  A 6:30 or 7 pm start time and I would have done everything possible to make it!

1 minute ago, Mean_Green09 said:

I get the vibe like he hates the media and he doesnt care to answer their questions. He is channeling his inner Bill Belichick

Darrell Dickey.

ETA: If he gets us to four straight bowl games I won't care if he opens every press conference by dropping the People's Elbow on Vito*.  

*Sorry Brett.

Edited by Cerebus
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Mean_Green09 said:

If he coaches like Belichick he could walk up to the microphone and fart in it every time he has to address the media for all I care

• Upvote 2