Carlos Harris Arrested

TheReal_jayD

Every time I was at Fry he was always there. Especially at Tavern, buying shots for what one would consider his "bitches" as he usually had a gaggle of questionable life choices in mini skirts following him around. So to say I'm surprised this hasn't happened more often is an understatement.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Every time I was at Fry he was always there. Especially at Tavern, buying shots for what one would consider his "bitches" as he usually had a gaggle of questionable life choices in mini skirts following him around. So to say I'm surprised this hasn't happened more often is an understatement.

Umm getting kinda personal...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Could we turn down the schadenfreude?  

ETA: Reading that twitter feed, if you can manage to not get hit by a drunk driver, or not trip and fall on the drug paraphernalia that is just littering the ground, then Denton seems a pretty safe place to live.    I mean just compare it to the latest police blotter from Odessa.

Edited by Cerebus
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

This comment is full of win.

I like that you fault him for being on Fry too much when you'd have to be there just as much to make that observation.

I wish I could look back on my college days and recall a "gaggle of questionable life choices in mini skirts" following me. That's a great phrase.

• Upvote 6