Ramon Flanigan is at Lamar

emmitt01

37 minutes ago, TheTastyGreek said:

I forgot to include him and Ray in my vision of Hell. 

Best of luck to him in whatever district Lamar is in. I hope they win lots of state championships. 

Ray is in dog heaven. God has a special place in his heart for underfed animals.

I think...

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, TheTastyGreek said:

I forgot to include him and Ray in my vision of Hell. 

Anyone associated with SMU is specially reserved for the 10th level of Hell, SMU Death Penalty Hell, which is also why Dickey was missing from your Mean Green Hell.

2 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Ray is in dog heaven. God has a special place in his heart for underfed animals.

I think...

A UNT90 post without an AD mention?  It's a (late) Christmas Miracle:

0oN7lYs.gif

ETA: A minor correction, Ray is the understudy of Cerberus, where he chews on people who underfed pets forever.  

Edited by Cerebus
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, medpilot21 said:

That fight was clearly Silver's fault. If he had yelled "Your're getting out-coached, but you've lasted longer than K-Mart!".. Flanagan probably keeps walking? 

Bill was always a troublemaker, right from the beginning..

GMG

You should see what he does at halftime, starts yelling at the Drum Majors "You're getting out-fanfared !!"  Ugh, just nasty stuff.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Texas Stranger said:

You should see what he does at halftime, starts yelling at the Drum Majors "You're getting out-fanfared !!"  Ugh, just nasty stuff.

Actually it's pre-game. And they haven't played a fanfare since the McAdow days, so it's always a forfeit. And what I yell (with heavy sarcasm in my voice) is "Woo Hoo, look at that great entrance. WOW!!, that walking in and lining up like a  Jr. High Band really fills me with pride and gets me pumped up as a proud North Texas fan".

But then, I guess I'm verbally tilting at windmills since the school (College) of music obviously regards the every day NT football fan base as a bunch of musical rubes and cretins.

Now let the -1's rain down from all the overly sensitive school (college) of music people. 

Meanwhile, a school just north of us, and not known for their school of music panders to the rubes in their crowd, like this........

Such low class behavior.

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

• 1 year later...

Ramon named HC at Dallas A Plus Academy:

"3A-DI/Dallas A+ Academy      Terrance Isaac            Ramon Flanigan         1-9       
Isaac leaves A+ to take a job across the Louisiana state line at Shreveport Green Oaks. The Knights were able to find their head man in Lamar University QB coach Flanigan, a former SMU QB."

Since my comments about the half-time "situation" gets me a couple of fresh +1's, I'll update my video example from above to give anyone reading this from the College of Music a close up perspective.

You have to admit that this is much more entertaining than the travels (and/or travails) of RF. 

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3