Bruce Feldman on Graham Harrell

Harry

10 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Is this the same conference Chico was speaking at?   Can you imagine if they wound up sitting next to one another in a breakout session?   ...awkward.

Actually I'd think that pretty common. At least that two guys who are offensive coordinator-types who are at the same convention would end up in the same smaller sessions. 

13 hours ago, NorthTexan95 said:

He could be our next head coach.

I thought about that the other day. Could you imagine...........Littrell stays here 3-5 years, then leaves for greener pastures and hopefully Harrell hasnt been dragged away to be a HC somewhere or OC at major program. Then Harrell could be here for 3-5 years. If that were to come into fruition and these guys kick ass while they are here, we could be looking at a decade of some legit football here at NORTH FREAKING TEXAS...... Im getting excited just thinking/dreaming about this.

• Upvote 5

I can only imagine the amount of banal coach-speak at these things. 500 or so Macs talking all at once. So many forced smiles. I think the awkwardness would be there as well with so many guys milling around other guys that fired them at one time or another. I'm sure there are some speakers people want to hear but 50% is looking for a better job and 50% is waiting for the speech to end so they can go get hammered and pick up some strange.

200.gif

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

I thought about that the other day. Could you imagine...........Littrell stays here 3-5 years, then leaves for greener pastures and hopefully Harrell hasnt been dragged away to be a HC somewhere or OC at major program. Then Harrell could be here for 3-5 years. If that were to come into fruition and these guys kick ass while they are here, we could be looking at a decade of some legit football here at NORTH FREAKING TEXAS...... Im getting excited just thinking/dreaming about this.

You and I are drinking the same thing. I'm excited to see the next few years 

• Upvote 3