Final grades for all 128 teams in FBS college football

StealthEagle84

USA Today gave us a D-, on par with Eastern Michigan, Fresno State, Kansas, La-La, Maryland, Purdue, South Carolina, and Wyoming.  But hey, we beat out UCF (0-12).  Thanks Mac & Co. for what you gave us in 2015.  But its a new year and I feel a good vibe with what Littrell is doing so far.  Lets hope it all translates into W's.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2016/01/12/final-grades-all-128-teams-fbs-college-football/78670874/

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

The final score of the UCF vs UNT game probably would have been 3-0 UCF. 

It was an F- year. Portland St 66 UNT 7 is all anyone should need to see.

To be honest, I still can't believe we won a game in 2015. I'm seriously glad we did, but it was very unexpected.

How anyone could look at that Portland State game and recognize the fact they are FCS and it was on Homecoming at our place and then not give us an F- is really beyond me.

• Upvote 1