Making a promise . . .

TheFranchise

2 hours ago, TheFranchise said:

I just want to let everyone know that when I win the Powerball tomorrow night, I plan on becoming UNT's T Boone Pickens. It's gon' be fun, y'all.

Since I'm planning on winning also, I'll take football and you can take basketball. I'll even toss in a baseball stadium, since getting stuck with trying to fix basketball is getting the short end of the stick.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SHOSS said:

How many more wind turbines do you plan to put up?

As many as it takes to make us a football powerhouse. I'll help fund 40 if we need them or I'll take down the 3 that are up there. It's all about wins, baby.

9 minutes ago, risinggreen said:

Since I'm planning on winning also, I'll take football and you can take basketball. I'll even toss in a baseball stadium, since getting stuck with trying to fix basketball is getting the short end of the stick.

Man, that's a tough order. So, considering I went on record as calling dibs first, I have to decline.

Edited by TheFranchise

I'm not even 100% sure that my tickets have been purchased since I joined a group thing at work.  Nonetheless, when I net over $65 million after taxes tonight, I pledge to purchase and install chair backs for every seat in Apogee (handicapped concrete slabs and visitor section notwithstanding).  I'll hire a third party company to do the installation and guarantee completion before the first game of the season in 2016.

• Upvote 2

I pledge to immediately buy out RV's contract and let the UNT administration know that future commitments will be large, but are tied to their future commitment  to UNT athletics. And that goes for donations to other aspects of UNT academics. 

I'm quite sure they will tell me to just go away.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

I pledge to immediately buy out RV's contract and let the UNT administration know that future commitments will be large, but are tied to their future commitment  to UNT athletics. And that goes for donations to other aspects of UNT academics. 

I'm quite sure they will tell me to just go away.

Will I still have to sit by you?