Sidway's transcribed interview of RV

UNT90

3 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Except this is UNT, where lying about the below and constant losing bring no consequences:

Quarterly meetings, 6 home games every year, Tulsa (at least twice), concerts at the new stadium, better OOC home games at the new stadium, locker room cancers, and I'm sure several others. 

That is probably why so many are ok with it. They are simply conditioned to be misled...

1436073891491228076.jpg

• Upvote 2

So if Sidway doesn't comply with the demands of a couple of people on an internet message board, he's a somehow a terrible human being? You actually believe that? 

I'm not sure Sidway thinks people on an internet message board are worth a response, especially since he gets accused of all sorts of character flaws for not spending hours working for no reward what so ever on a project he mistakenly agreed to do. 

Edited by VideoEagle
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, VideoEagle said:

So if Sidway doesn't comply with the demands of a couple of people on an internet message board, he's a somehow a terrible human being? You actually believe that? 

I'm not sure Sidway thinks people on an internet message board are worth a response, especially since he gets accused of all sorts of character flaws for not spending hours working for no reward what so ever on a project he mistakenly agreed to do. 

I'm sure Sidway could give a crap what we think. He promised something to people. He hasn't followed through.

Noted.

I expected this thread to go maybe 5 posts. Lol.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

• Harry locked this topic