MGB: Relationship with Littrell puts UNT in race for Florida QB

Brett Vito

The great news here is that the competing P5 offers aren't great.  Indiana is a lower half Big 10 school and Virginia Tech is in the weakest of the P5 conferences.   I could see him choosing Virginia Tech as logical choice but not Indiana.  UNT presents a great opportunity for him.  He would be the odd on favorite as the starter come fall.   I don't know what the QB situation looks like at Virginia Tech but I guess they have better talent at that position to compete with him than we have.  What would our program look like if we got QB that could consistently complete over 60% of his passes?   Well, when you get that a decent defense you usually have a winning season.  The last time we had that combination it landed us in the Heart of Dallas Bowl.

• Upvote 2