Anyone else watching this WKY USF Bowl?

Harry

After looking over USF's schedule, 3 out of their 4 losses are respectable losses. USF has a decent little squad this year. This will be a good win for CUSA. This is a bigger win even in the event that USM beats UW. For them to match our conference champion up with the 4th best team in the AAC screams that most people think that the AAC is far more superior to CUSA. A win would prove that not to be entirely true. Also, one would have to think this is a pro-USF crowd with the game being in Miami and all. 

• Upvote 1

After looking over USF's schedule, 3 out of their 4 losses are respectable losses. USF has a decent little squad this year. This will be a good win for CUSA. This is a bigger win even in the event that USM beats UW. For them to match our conference champion up with the 4th best team in the AAC screams that most people think that the AAC is far more superior to CUSA. A win would prove that not to be entirely true. Also, one would have to think this is a pro-USF crowd with the game being in Miami and all. 

it was 100% a semi home game, I could hear crowd turning up the volume on a 3rd down when WKU was only up 24-21 in the 3rd they dismantled that USF defense who could barely walk on the field by the end of the game. They were sucking so much wind by the end of the game it was unbelievable. 

What's the point anymore if you are G5? Sweet. USF. Awesome.

To be fair you could make the comment: "what's the point not being in the top 20% of P5"?  It's not like there is a big turnover at the top of the rankings.  A handful of teams will make a run and show promise only to fall back down by seasons end.  Clemson is the exception this year and it's not like they are some small Cinderella team. Baylor and TCU have supplanted aTm and Texas which is quietly one of the bigger stories in college football. Still for the most of P5 they have no shot at anything other than playing a lowly bowl game at seasons end. Don't get me wrong, I would love to be in a P5 conference.  I might sell body parts to make it so.  With that said, there is no parity in College Football and that is only getting worse.

Edited by HoustonEagle