Mike Ekeler - LB Coach Georgia - It's official!

El Paso Eagle

Energy is overrated. I want a coach who can, you know, coach. I don't care if he has narcolepsy. I don't mind if he needs 5 Red Bulls to get to baseline. I just don't care about anything other than, can he coach a defense that mixes in some blitzes every now and again. Can he recruit the depth we need to be able to rotate fresh legs in and out of the game. Can he disguise his looks enough to not make the opposing coordinators laugh Gatorade out of their noses in the booth. 

All energy gets you is a bad ass drum solo.

200.gif

That gif gave me my first laugh of the day.  Thanks man...

Whats annoying about your post is that you keep on bringing up only UNT coaches... Why don't you look at what other successful schools?  You continue to second guess every decision that Littrell makes is obnoxious.  Honestly, seeing your post every 5 seconds makes me not want to visit the board. 

See ya.

What annoys you is any rational discussion that isn't all "rah-rah coach Littrell is the best coach ever to never win a game!"

Just like the people who expressed concerns about Mac's record inmediately after that hire, you seek to shout down any concerns expressed about Littrell or the hires he is making.

So read, don't read. Don't care.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

See ya.

What annoys you is any rational discussion that isn't all "rah-rah coach Littrell is the best coach ever to never win a game!"

Just like the people who expressed concerns about Mac's record inmediately after that hire, you seek to shout down any concerns expressed about Littrell or the hires he is making.

Come on 90 there has to be something positive with the changes taking place in football. Did you ever believe UNT would hire one of the top OCs in the country? Did you ever believe we would pay $1m (based on board having to approve over 1m commits) and have one of the highest paid coaches in the conference ?

Come on you can do it!

Come on 90 there has to be something positive with the changes taking place in football. Did you ever believe UNT would hire one of the top OCs in the country? Did you ever believe we would pay $1m (based on board having to approve over 1m commits) and have one of the highest paid coaches in the conference ?

Come on you can do it!

Substance over style. Doesn't matter how much you pay someone if they aren't the right person.

And I'm not saying that Littrell is the wrong hire, but if this is his DC, I have HUGE concerns not only about his assistant hires, but also about the lack of detailed attention he is paying to the defensive side of the ball.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

See ya.

Optimist-vs-negatron.jpg6da44604935dad3493702476c8712273.jpg

• Upvote 6

See ya.

I'm not in a position to say what will work under Littrell.  Frankly, neither are you.  

I trust the presidents decision to hire Littrell.  Then, I'm putting my trust in Littrell because he's the professional, not me.  Littrell hasn't given me an excuse not to trust him.

Sure, I have questions about the hire.  I didnt think Harrell would be the OC, I was talking to a person about it on twitter.  I thought he was inexperienced because of what little I knew about him.  The more I looked him up, the more I found out I was wrong about Harrell.  Saying that someone needs to do this, do that.  No, thats not how things work.  I know this is a message board to vent but you're not venting anymore.

That's what a rational person would do. 

On a side note-- Can the mods limit how many times 90 post the same thing over and over again.  I think the majority of the audience is tired of the same old song and dance.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm not in a position to say what will work under Littrell.  Frankly, neither are you.  

I trust the presidents decision to hire Littrell.  Then, I'm putting my trust in Littrell because he's the professional, not me.  Littrell hasn't given me an excuse not to trust him.

Sure, I have questions about the hire.  I didnt think Harrell would be the OC, I was talking to a person about it on twitter.  I thought he was inexperienced because of what little I knew about him.  The more I looked him up, the more I found out I was wrong about Harrell.  Saying that someone needs to do this, do that.  No, thats not how things work.  I know this is a message board to vent but you're not venting anymore.

That's what a rational person would do. 

On a side note-- Can the mods limit how many times 90 post the same thing over and over again.  I think the majority of the audience is tired of the same old song and dance.  

Ah, censorship because I don't buy into feel good BS that has been dished out around this program for decades. What a peach you are.

How about this. If you can't take an opposite opinion, just don't read it and move along to the next post.

I mean, that's what I started to do with you (unless you directly address me).

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Ah, senorship because I don't buy into feel good BS that has been dished out around this program for decades. What a peach you are.

How about this. If you can't take an opposite opinion, just don't read it and move along to the next post.

I mean, that's what I started to do with you (unless you directly address me).

Censorship?? 

• Upvote 3