Nick Starkel Qb Argyle

Wag Tag

7 minutes ago, Mean_Green09 said:

Wish we couldve landed him, but I do have faith we will land a decent HS QB in this class. 

A&M class is ranked 7th in the SEC without a Qb commit. Hope the new OC got a front loaded contract ! Sign Augie and NYC and I think we would be happy!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, MeanGreen1984 said:

No one from North Texas has been at Liberty campus since dead period ended.

The last shred of hope would be if coaches decided Justus Lee was worthy of an offer and A&M made a late push for another 2016 QB.  

Neither is impossible.  But they both seem unlikely.  

Why has no one been there?? 

On January 21, 2016 at 5:48 PM, TheReal_jayD said:

Why has no one been there?? 

You'd have to ask them.  

I asked one coach at Liberty and he said everyone is kind of baffled as to why no one has been by the campus.  And that Starkel hadn't brushed UNT off or anything like that to lead to no visit from Mean Green staff.

The other part of that conversation was him telling me that Starkel and his dad had actively pursued UNT in the spring of 2015 and couldn't even get a response from that staff.  So at least this staff wasn't that dumb.