'16 ATH Keenen Johnson (Alto)

BillySee58

Hoping he chooses to come to Denton...

His Alto program has been through a trying year that saw his late teammate Cam'ron Matthews pass away after collapsing during a game.  Wherever he ends up, it's certainly good to see know there will be some good news for him and the program/community as they continue to try to turn the page

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, MeanGreen22 said:

I know that that he hasn't officially announced, but he "liked" all of the comments on Nick Starkels tweet that had to do with UNT. I think it's safe to add him to the commit list. 

Not so fast young padawan. He might be a lock but these kids change their minds like the wind blows. They see something more sparkly, they sometimes go after it.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Billy!

I thought I may have scooped Vito! Ha!

I was actually looking on 24/7Sports for a 24/7 report on the uncommitted top football players in the Dallas Ft Worth area.

There were several big OL, DL, and WR's listed showing no commitments.

See if you can find the report. I saw the report a couple of days ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I assume if we don't hear about a commitment from him to Tulsa either tonight or tomorrow, we should be in a good position?

I would think if he's really between us and Tulsa then he's going to take an OV here. Definitely not a bad sign if we don't hear anything, but I don't think it indicates one school is ahead of the other.