This would've never happened under Mac...

MGNation92

For those curious without twitter he did update his twitter info/picture

https://twitter.com/SethLittrell

It's amazing to see how many parents/coaches hit him on Twitter to look at players. I know it's just the coaches and parents doing everything they can to get some under the radar kids the attention they think they need. No way Seth has time to look at/answer all these requests. I wonder if we have someone on staff that monitors this to make sure we are not missing out on any potential recruits. I realize that most of these kids aren't getting many/any FBS offers but I want to make sure we are not missing out on some real candidates. For instance QB Chris Riddle that visited the weekend of the UTEP game hit him up for a follow back. That's a QB I think we should consider. 

I wish Riddle the best of luck, but if he doesn't have other D1 offers by now it makes me wonder what recruiters are seeing that prevent them from offering.  I am hoping that Littrell will be landing much higher sought after QBs.

http://www.scout.com/college/rutgers/story/1500006-rutgers-eyes-riddle-as-preferred-walk-on 

iirc, I had some concerns with his accuracy and velocity, but he showed much improvement between his HS highlights and the Atlanta sports academy highlights. 

Definitely pro-style but I'd still bring him in for competition. I think he could, at minimum, beat out the other walk ons. 

http://www.scout.com/college/rutgers/story/1500006-rutgers-eyes-riddle-as-preferred-walk-on 

iirc, I had some concerns with his accuracy and velocity, but he showed much improvement between his HS highlights and the Atlanta sports academy highlights. 

Definitely pro-style but I'd still bring him in for competition. I think he could, at minimum, beat out the other walk ons. 

Riddle was a Chico guy.  I don't know that he was ever a UNT guy.