What do the players think of coach?

UNTWILLWIN

Talked to one of the players just now, who was a RS Freshman this last year. He said "He seemed cool. Acted Like he was going to build it his way and he wasnt going to put up with much nonsense".  He only talked to the guys for about 10 minutes or so before he was dragged away.

I mentioned to him from when I met him earlier that the coach seemed like a Godly man and the player said he got the same vibe

• Upvote 2

Talked to one of the players just now, who was a RS Freshman this last year. He said "He seemed cool. Acted Like he was going to build it his way and he wasnt going to put up with much nonsense".  He only talked to the guys for about 10 minutes or so before he was dragged away.

I mentioned to him from when I met him earlier that the coach seemed like a Godly man and the player said he got the same vibe

Maybe he can put the fear of God in some of them.

Mean Beverage Blog:

I understand from a source that Littrell has narrowed it down to Mr. Pibb and Diet Coke. There is no definitive word yet, but it appears as if Littrell will turn to Mr Pibb. A source close to UNT's equipment managers stated that a handful of veteran managers were told during a Monday meeting that Mr Pibb is expected to be chosen. However, a friend that works closely with Diet Coke indicated that he believes that the long time beverage is the leading candidate for the delicious sideline refreshment. In other news, Diet Pineapple-Mango Fresca has entered the picture as a possible candidate. It appears that several letterman want Fresca and are pushing the agenda.

Stay Tuned.

• Upvote 7

I talked with a defensive player that will be returning next year. He seems pretty optimistic about Coach Littrell and that he's going to get the offense fired up. We both agreed that we're interested in seeing who he brings in to coach the defense. With this player in particular, that will really sell him.

• Upvote 1

Mean Beverage Blog:

I understand from a source that Littrell has narrowed it down to Mr. Pibb and Diet Coke. There is no definitive word yet, but it appears as if Littrell will turn to Mr Pibb. A source close to UNT's equipment managers stated that a handful of veteran managers were told during a Monday meeting that Mr Pibb is expected to be chosen. However, a friend that works closely with Diet Coke indicated that he believes that the long time beverage is the leading candidate for the delicious sideline refreshment. In other news, Diet Pineapple-Mango Fresca has entered the picture as a possible candidate. It appears that several letterman want Fresca and are pushing the agenda.

Stay Tuned.

If he's gonna pick Mr. Pibb over Dr. Pepper then he isn't the man for our job.  

• Upvote 4

If he's gonna pick Mr. Pibb over Dr. Pepper then he isn't the man for our job.  

Mean Beverage Blog:

Tuesday Morning Update

Keep in mind that nothing is finalized yet. Littrell stated that the process is ongoing and they are working around schedules. Sources continue to indicate that Mr. Pibb and Diet Coke are the 2 finalists at this time. I'll have another update this evening that will be almost identical to this one save for a few additional adjectives and maybe a dangling participle or two.

• Upvote 1