Littrell boards Lovelace jet back to Denton

Harry

What time is his press conference? 

Presser at 12:30 p.m. tomorrow, live streaming on www.meangreensports.com per email. Also a "meet-and-greet" at the Union at 4:00 p.m. per the same email.

Presser at 12:30 p.m. tomorrow, live streaming on www.meangreensports.com per email. Also a "meet-and-greet" at the Union at 4:00 p.m. per the same email.

thanks, I must have deleted it last night not paying attention. Dang too bad I have games to coach love to meet the man. I'll be listening in during class. Thanks! 

CVkFxVjUAAEqBMH.jpg

"I'm glad Smatresk got you to come coach for us, Seth."

"Don't sell yourself short, Rick. I was on the fence until you took me out for that Which Wich sandwich. That's when I knew your program was serious about raising the bar."

True story: I had no idea that UNC was having a great season until, one recent Saturday, in need of nourishment, just happened to remember that there was a Which Wich on the way home.  I made my order and was watching their one tv with UNC playing Va. Tech.  I can promise you I was surprised to see UNC pull that one out in OT, as I have never really considered UNC to be much in the way of a football school.  So, first Which Wich at that location, first time to see a Littrell coached offense in action.  I hope to experience many more of each.

• Upvote 1