UNT jet in route to UNC

Coach Bill Lewis

That is Don Loveless and his son.  It is a beautiful Jet with plenty of room.  We should all be extremely grateful for their contributions and support of our program. 

Not that long ago, we probably would have required a coach to travel via commercial plane.  The big programs do not.  It's a sign of progress, and that we mean business.

This is not the same ole "North Texas" that everyone is used to.  I suspect our contract for Littrell, his assistants and the assistant hires we make will help solidify this in the coming weeks.  Get ready for a very fun ride. GMG

Well, bless Coach Littrell's heart. He has to travel in a rather confined space (albeit very nice) and can't get away from RV's bullshit. Well, that's his first serious test as HC.

no, one of the members of the group blindly following r.v. does though.

A bit harsh Fly, but you should know him better than me. I like that you did RV in the lower case.

• Upvote 6

If we weren't fresh off the war between the 17 and the Pissants, I could say that it's cool we are flying a fat cat's private jet to bring our newborn head coach back to Denton. That's some big-time college football right there. All we need is a couple fans on the tarmac to boo and yell when they land -- like when Auburn hired Gene Chizik. (I'm up for it if you are, UNT90.)

When we hired Corky Nelson in 1982, we drove a school bus to get him in Waco. And we made him drive it on the trip back and go halfsies on gas.

I'm in, but only if we are booing and yelling at the one guy who has zero business being on that plane...

I mean, besides Eric Capper...

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1