Vito: Friday afternoon 12.4.15 coach search update

jtm0097

There haven’t been a whole lot of new developments in the UNT coaching search in the last few days.

UNT had two finalists in North Carolina assistant Seth Littrell and TCU assistant Doug Meacham, who seems to be quickly fading from race.

read more:  http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2015/12/friday-afternoon-coach-search-update.html/

If Rick V. misses out on Litrell he's FIRED!. Okay, we cant fire him. Just please RV don't have Lane Kiffin as a backup plan? If worst comes to worst, offer Ramon Flannigan the job. We would suck huge on the field, but we'll have action in the stands!

Anything to draw a crowd..that's what I would do.

GMG

• Upvote 1

If Rick V. misses out on Litrell he's FIRED!. Okay, we cant fire him. Just please RV don't have Lane Kiffin as a backup plan? If worst comes to worst, offer Ramon Flannigan the job. We would suck huge on the field, but we'll have action in the stands!

GMG

You know.........oh nevermind.

• Upvote 3

I think two things.  We have at least some sort of non-compete signed with Littrell regarding a future contract.  If we do not then frankly I don't think we get him and we should have pulled out by now.  Listen man if you are going to better deal us this late in the game then we will move on.

Vito: "Football Scoop is reporting that there is no signed contract in place, which jives with what I have heard the last few days."

Is this Vito's way of talking shit to Barnett? Or is this Vito saying that Barnett doesn't Know whether or not he has his dick in his hand or a small wooden spoon?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GMG

huh

GMG

Go-ahead run is at fifth...on what Adams is insisting on calling it a botched robbery. What actually happened was...his henchmen took a piece literally out of.

I would wonder how long the ECU job has been open....meaning, when did the Pirates start calling around looking for Ruffin's replacement? I'd have to guess this isn't a last-second coach dismissal. Littrell could've known about the ECU gig for weeks now through the grapevine. 

Unless their AD's name is Dick Villareal.

You know.........oh nevermind.

http://www.dailylocal.com/sports/20150316/after-two-disappointing-seasons-flanigan-resigns-at-lincoln

Haha.. knew you would chime in. As RF is on the market again, let's bring him back as OC but ask that he pick on someone else in the stands this time. Of course Flanny would have to take the job first, and I cant see that happening after the wonderful words he had for his recent AD (Darrell Pope) prior to resigning this past year. A season with RV would send him right over the edge. This time lets have Emmitt yell "your're getting out coached!" as he runs off of the field post game. I say 3 seconds and Flanny is flying into the stands. At 10 seconds, Emmitt has beat him up, handcuffed him, and chastised him for his lousy 3rd down play calling. Might even make ESPN? Talk about reliving the past..

If Flannigan did come at you again I could coach you up this time.. "Body shots, Jim! He was a SMU QB, he cant take a hit!"

GMG :)