Contract not yet signed...

MeanGreenDan

I wish.  I tweeted in reply to this and asked him if he was sure, and his response:

Who is Zach Barnett and when did he become the end all be all of the UNT coaching search?  Has anyone even considered that the contract is signed, but we are waiting to announce it after the ACC Championship Game out of consideration to UNC and at Littrell's request?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

If true, this is going to blow up in UNTs face.

Yep. Typical UNT.

This is why you should have fired RV after Portland St. and had a competent AD handling this hire.

If Rielly doesn't go to ECU, I could see them taking Litrell right out from under us.

The incompetency is really really amazing. 

Who is Zach Barnett and when did he become the end all be all of the UNT coaching search?  Has anyone even considered that the contract is signed, but we are waiting to announce it after the ACC Championship Game out of consideration to UNC and at Littrell's request?

Dan Barnett's son. You know, the guy who does our football play by play...

So...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

Yep. Typical UNT.

This is why you should have fired RV after Portland St. and had a competent AD handling this hire.

If Rielly doesn't go to ECU, I could see them taking Litrell right out from under us.

So...

That would be DAVE barnett's son.... the guy who does our football play by play

• Upvote 5

Yep. Typical UNT.

So...

Who is Dan Barnett?

Love the reaction to my question.  Did Zach Barnett state that the contract has not been signed?

• Downvote 4