UNC Football: Coach Littrell Post Practice - 12/1

Harry

i honestly can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not

I really really like a lot of what I read.  I like his age, I like how many good coaches he has coached with.  I think he could be really successful here.  That being said, if he is the guy and he is really successful here, I don't think he would be here that long.  This video doesn't get me excited about him though, just a general thought about him.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999
  • Upvote 1

You would have already jazz-overdosed sometime during the past 4 years.   No one does it better than McCarney.

Actually, hearing Littrell talk football is a breath of fresh air compared to Mac. Littrell comes across a genuine and a guy you'd want to hangout with. He also gets the modern college offense. Unlike, Mac who could only scream in your face with his over the top, fake energy. 

I do not want to go through another 4 years of monotonous coach speak. I want a guy that has a fire inside that isn't afraid to call his shots. 

Seth can speak exclusively in Norwegian while wearing assless chaps and pasties to all of his press conferences if he wins CUSA championships and gets us in the top 25. 

• Upvote 1

Actually, hearing Littrell talk football is a breath of fresh air compared to Mac. Littrell comes across a genuine and a guy you'd want to hangout with. He also gets the modern college offense. Unlike, Mac who could only scream in your face with his over the top, fake energy. 

Mac's energy was never fake.  I loved Mac's press conferences until this final year or so.  I absolutely loved his introductory press conference.  I went back and watched it before a job interview and had maybe the best interview of my life.  His weekly press conferences were always much better than those of our opposing coaches.  A lot of coaches could take lessons from Mac. 

However, I did wonder how long his cliches would work.  His use of the same cliches over and over really came across as insincere.  I don't think he could connect with many kids today.  

• Upvote 1