Pic of Littrell at OU

Harry

I have two schools, because I graduated from two colleges. Doesn't mean I am going to type "Go Frogs", when TCU comes up. GMG is for the Mean Green. Same reason why I do not wear a UNT hat on the TCU campus and vice versa. It is silly.

Let's not get our panties in a wad. Obviously we are all die hard Mean Green fans or we wouldn't be on the board. This was all in fun, which most people got with the GIFs and what not posted resembling Littrell. GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will just have to forgive him for that ZeroU decision he made back in the folly days of his youth.  I am sure he has learned from his mistake by now. So, let's all forgive this minor youthful indiscretion.  He's probably a man now like that current coach who resides a bit north of Norman these days. :-)

• Upvote 1

I will just have to forgive him for that ZeroU decision he made back in the folly days of his youth.  I am sure he has learned from his mistake by now. So, let's all forgive this minor youthful indiscretion.  He's probably a man now like that current coach who resides a bit north of Norman these days. :-)

I'm a man! I'm almost 30! ;)

• Upvote 1

My source says Permian is the City Council's guy while Austin Lake Travis is the Chamber of Commerce's guy.  Going to be interesting to see this power struggle.

This city will never get anywhere with this current leadership.  Which is why I have decided to fly a "Fire Denia" banner.  

• Upvote 6

You from Midland.

Damn skippy. Before SMU and UTSA, Permian fueled my sports hatred, then again, most Midlanders stay out of Odessa as much as possible and vice versa. Always cracked me up when Midland High tried to call themselves our biggest rival. Not in the slightest. It's always been Lee-Permian above all else.

• Upvote 2

ren-uh-zahns.tumblr.gif

Your cryptic responses have me thinking really hard, which is really hard.

The only theories I can come up with revolve around Connie Britton or Brad Leland since they both appeared in both, the film and the TV series.

So the best theory based on that I have is that Connie Britton is going to come to Denton and do some kind of special "Nashville" shoot with a guest appearance from Tim McGraw.

Other than that, I got nothin' you guys.

• Upvote 1