MGB Monday morning search update

Brett Vito

been my biggest fear for a week or so now 

That's why the quicker this thing wraps up the better. Some may scoff at not letting time be an issue if we do choose Littrell, but is is. Our options are more limited the longer we wait and the more likely other bigger programs get desperate and go after their plan B or C, which could be one of our guys. Hence why so many programs got their coaches wrapped up yesterday. 

This does not surprise me at all. We knew this would be a power struggle between those two. Let's just hope it doesn't cost us both coaches in the time it takes for them to sort it out. But if the President is leaning Littrell that may change my mind on who my first choice is. 

• Upvote 2

Looks like someone has been reading this board.

Who is that guy and why would he have any clue about such things?  If the committee is made up of RV and Neal then one would be the source of the leak.  Seems highly suspect to me.

Who is that guy and why would he have any clue about such things?  If the committee is made up of RV and Neal then one would be the source of the leak.  Seems highly suspect to me.

RV may have gotten excited and told some players/parents he trusted but Smastresk hadn't signed off on it yet. He's a producer for The Ticket & UNT grad, don't know if he has any inside info or anything. 

• Upvote 1

Sidway is stating that:

Litrell's camp think Littrell is the favorite.

Meacham's camp thinks Meacham is the favorite.

IMO: We could very well have a tentative yes from both and RV and Neal are ironing out $$$ and who fits better. If we don't strike however, we may be left with neither. GET THIS DONE

He is an alum and works for the Ticket radio.

• Upvote 3