Goodbye Carlos Harris

All About UNT

As you leave this game the loser of a person that you are.... I can honestly hope to never see your face on campus EVER again.  

You have embarrassed us with your antics time and time again.

Your departure from the stadium and throwin deuces while smiling away was disgusting.  You launched into that kid and set your team back with pride.

The announcers stated what most of us have thought for some time... you WILL NEVER play on the next level due to your attitude.  

Pull yourself together and get your head out of your ass and you MIGHT have a future somewhere.

I have been chastised in the past for calling out individual players, even when it's been under my breath, to nobody in particular, when I thought I was in private.  

In this particular case, those who would choose to call me out on this one, I'd refer you to the litany of "locker room cancers" on the basketball team over the past five years.  This is no different.  Waiting for the twitter update as I write this.

• Upvote 6

Dude couldn't carry Brelan's jockstrap.

I know. Harris had a great mentor in Brelan Chancellor, but could step up and be the leader this team needed.

I hope some trainer is cleaning out his locker at this moment.

Edited by Side Show Joe
  • Upvote 2

Screw that guy. He not only puts a bad perception on just himself. But he is ruining the reputation of The University of North Texas. I don't want to be proud of a school that lets thugs do stuff like that. He could of seriously hurt the other player, and stuff like that is why we see more bad injuries in football than we should.

Bye Carlos... Your apology should come sooner then later.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We have had our suspicions all along and today they were confirmed.

2 things that confirmed it for me, before today.

1. He was using social media after Canales made it a rule to stay off of it. Then he goes unpunished and I think he knew he could bypass the rules.

2. He's been having sideline behavior issues all season. He throws temper tantrums when things don't go his way. He's got the Dez Bryant attitude, but not the outstanding talent that usually gives players a free pass to act like that unfortunately. I seriously noticed his behavior after Mac got canned. And I think it's because his buddy McNulty was benched. So 90% of the passes were not going to him anymore. Then, he gets several chances to prove why he's should get all the passes and he drops a lot of crucial game changing opportunities...

• Upvote 3