Josh Greer in the game and Pick six

Harry

The AD is still here. That is the most important person to replace.

Nothing will change under another RV hire.

4 more terrible years dead ahead.

UNT90 - so you are going on the record as saying when the new coach comes in and turns things around, as long as RV is here you will not support the program? Damn it must be hard to have so much hate!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

So funny story, Josh Greer's sister actually confronted me and told me to "back the f**k off" because I was angry that Greer was in the game. I understand her being upset because it's her brother, but the worst I said was "why the hell would you put him in the game Canales?!". I hardly ever yell anything at games as it is, but good lord it pissed me off so much that coach Chico thought it'd be a good idea to randomly throw him in the game to toss a game changing pick-6. And to be clear, I'm not mad at Greer at all, the guy was simply doing as he was told, but the coach should have known better than to put him in the game.  

Maybe I should just stick to the student side from now on.

She seems to have the fire to win!  maybe we recruited the wrong Greer sibling?!

i hope he never sees the playing field again.... I don't see any real upside for us playing him. 

• Upvote 2

So funny story, Josh Greer's sister actually confronted me and told me to "back the f**k off" because I was angry that Greer was in the game. I understand her being upset because it's her brother, but the worst I said was "why the hell would you put him in the game Canales?!". I hardly ever yell anything at games as it is, but good lord it pissed me off so much that coach Chico thought it'd be a good idea to randomly throw him in the game to toss a game changing pick-6. And to be clear, I'm not mad at Greer at all, the guy was simply doing as he was told, but the coach should have known better than to put him in the game.  

and there would have been a stfu swiftly headed her way.  Her and her overly protective family can't seem to get that Josh has zero business here. None. What. So. Ever.

and for the record that was Chicho's recruit....twice.

Did she tweet the confrontation to you?

I wonder if the Riddle kid from Florida is still available?  Ya know, just in case this awesome recruit ta replaced him doesn't work out. 

• Upvote 3

I'm glad she didn't throw anything at you.

It probably would have hit the guy 3 seats to your left in the head. 

I would've given her a healthy dose of F you right back. 

As tempting as that is, I honestly just laughed it off because I thought it was ridiculous that she'd even give me the time of day because I didn't even mention his name out loud, only Canales'. Oh well, just someone who let their emotions get the best of them. I seriously do wish to never see him in a UNT uniform again though.

• Upvote 1