And the there were two: Meacham and Littrell

Mean_Green09

Here is the issue.... I am in agreement with most who maybe lean one way or the other, but would be happy with either one at this point....

BUT

This is where a competent AD is needed.  This is where we need someone we trust making the final decision between these two.  

My normal train of thought would be to say they both look nice, so I will put my trust in the decision maker to decide the better of the two.

Unfortunately I don't have one bit of that trust in RV... I am hoping Smatty has his hands all over this, and that he is able to make the right decision.

BRING US A WINNER SMATTY!

• Upvote 5

Who do you think could assemble a better staff?

I would assume that Littrell would know who the best young postiion coaches are. He has worked and played with so many.

Meacham has been at  3 FBS schools (2 P5s and 1 G5). Meacham has been a FBS OC for 3 years. He has 13 years as OC below the FBS level and has been a coach a total of 27 years with 14 being at the FBS level.

Littrelll has been at 5 FBS schools (all P5s including Kansas which isn't much of a P5 but he was there under Mangino). Littrel has been a FBS OC for 6 years and has been a coach for a total of 14 years all at the FBS level.

Just saw that Littrell is an Okie from Muskogee by golly. Merle Haggard, I mean, Seth Littrell for the win.

The Muskogee, Okla., native graduated from Oklahoma with a degree in communications in 2001.

• Upvote 3