Bottom 10/25 update

10Eagle10

This is hopefully the last time we're in these rankings. Looking forward to new beginnings...

CBS Bottom 25:

3. North Texas: 1-10 (3)

NTEXAS.pngBest Win: 30-23 vs. UTSA | Worst Loss: 66-7 vs. Portland State

Average Score: 15.0-43.2 | This Week: vs. UTEP

I'll just say this: North Texas is close enough to Kansas and UCF that if both of them were to win this week, and North Texas lose, there's a very good chance the Mean Green could reclaim the top spot.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25387879/the-bottom-25----week-12-its-now-or-never

ESPN Bottom 10:

7. North Texas Forty (1-10)

249.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

The SMU Musdangs won over Tulane, their second victory of the season. Here at Bottom 10 headquarters, located in the same portable storage unit where Rece Davis stores his puns, we were panicked that the state of Texas might not be represented for the first time in forever. Then the Mean Green was rolled by the Blue Raiders of Middle Tennessee in the Primary Colors Classic. Then the Bottom 10 staff got mad at me because I actually wrote "first time in forever" and we all got the "Frozen" soundtrack stuck in our heads.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/story/_/page/bottom10112415/bottom-10-sec-east-week-weakness

• Upvote 2