To Fly and the 17

UNT90

Take a good look around that empty Superpit this week?

Remember 4 years ago when over 4K a night came to watch the best recruiting class in UNT history? 

Now it's just you and 1500 others and heading down.

But, hey, you have your super secret mean green room so you don't have to encounter anyone of an unlike mind, so there is that. 

Will 2-8 finally be enough? To get something done that should have happened 3 years ago? 

I doubt it...

UNT's 3 revenue sports will go through coaching fires and hires in the same calendar year. To my knowledge, I have never heard of such while said AD hired the exiting coaches while being able to stay around and bring in all coaches. It's absolute craziness at its full capacity. He is a life sucking tumor that is killing UNT. Worse part of all of this is that UNT keeps letting that tumor suck the life out of it. I do not understand it at all. I guess I am too small minded to wrap my head around it. Oh, and crickets from Smastrek. Not a peep. I've about had enough of this man, too. 

• Upvote 7

UNT's 3 revenue sports will go through coaching fires and hires in the same calendar year. To my knowledge, I have never heard of such while said AD hired the exiting coaches while being able to stay around and bring in all coaches. It's absolute craziness at its full capacity. He is a life sucking tumor that is killing UNT. Worse part of all of this is that UNT keeps letting that tumor suck the life out of it. I do not understand it at all. I guess I am too small minded to wrap my head around it. Oh, and crickets from Smastrek. Not a peep. I've about had enough of this man, too. 

The silence from Smatresk when RV asked for a public vote of confidence was telling. It was more telling that the fact that RV asked and got denied was reported by the media.

There are powerful people allowing RV to keep collecting a paycheck. 

Turn your ire toward the BOR and the big donors, young Ben. It is surely misplaced on a man without the power to do what needs to be done.

• Upvote 7

Unlikely, besides it's certainly a lite related to basketball 

Taking this "topic" over to another forum, which gets fewer visits, ain't going to change anyone's minds. I just don't want to butter funding to be brought over to this part of the forum.

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Can we keep this garbage off of the basketball forum?

It's basketball season. It's early, but If this team continues to perform at a pace that will lead to a dreadful record in year 4 of another terrible RV hire, one he should have fired after year one, this is what you will see on the basketball forum, and not just from me.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 4

It's basketball season. It's early, but If this team continues to perform at a pace that will lead to a dreadful record in year 4 of another terrible RV hire, one he should have fired after year one, this is what you will see on the basketball forum, and not just from me.

62479810.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 12

The silence from Smatresk when RV asked for a public vote of confidence was telling. It was more telling that the fact that RV asked and got denied was reported by the media.

There are powerful people allowing RV to keep collecting a paycheck. 

where was this? I didn't know about the public vote of confidence thing...

Take a good look around that empty Superpit this week?

Remember 4 years ago when over 4K a night came to watch the best recruiting class in UNT history? 

Now it's just you and 1500 others and heading down.

But, hey, you have your super secret mean green room so you don't have to encounter anyone of an unlike mind, so there is that. 

Will 2-8 finally be enough? To get something done that should have happened 3 years ago? 

I doubt it...

don't care...got RV///17 BFFs with $$$$