UNT down to 4 Finalists- No Names Leaked

jtm0097

I'm guessing Spavital, Littrell, Meacham or Cumbie, and the fourth is harder to guess but I'd say Tim Beck, Rhett Lashlee, or Josh Henson. Either way, I'm not terribly excited about any of these.

I'm in the same boat. And to think, NT is going shell out over $1 million a year for this guy. Slick Rick does it again....

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 2

Sources with knowledge of the program said it will be a multi year deal worth north of 500k a year. His focus will be recruiting and working to get both the offense and defense competitive. My source also stated RV claims to be "instrumental" in "raising the bar" in the decision to hire. This information was independently confirmed by Southside's magic 8 ball and a Quick Wok fortune cookie.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I sort of feel like Meacham is the safest hire.  Applewhite or Cumbie would be the riskier one.  If they are looking for a "splash" it would be Applewhite hands down.  Of course, like the last hire we may not even have a clue who they will hire.  Just ready to find out and move forward.. Hope it is a good one. 

Sources with knowledge of the program said it will be a multi year deal worth north of 500k a year. His focus will be recruiting and working to get both the offense and defense competitive. My source also stated RV claims to be "instrumental" in "raising the bar" in the decision to hire. This information was independently confirmed by Southside's magic 8 ball and a Quick Wok fortune cookie.

If this is true, prepare to win 3 games the next 3 years. If this is sarcasm, bravo. It's after midnight and I've had 2 beers, so you got me. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I do find it odd,and maybe a little troubling, that NOW we don't leak any names. There didn't seem to be an issue before.

Well when the leaks found out who AD was actually interviewing, they laughed and knew that they couldn't true and forgot about it.  Much like he TE coach from Southern Miss last go round.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999