Fire RV Billboard fund

UNT90

https://www.gofundme.com/kf9xrrn8

We just got our doors blown off, again, by a conference foe who scored 31 by halftime and lost interest after that. 

A former Sun Belt member. 

Freaking MTSU.

If we are going to do this, we need to step it up. If we aren't close by a week after thanksgiving, this just won't happen. 

Up to you, Mean Green fans.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It is not even fun to get excited for UNT football games on Saturday anymore. If we can't get this billboard up in time, I['m hoping we can request a town hall type meeting and actually personally express ourselves to RV. His job is to give people a reason to love UNT football, to grow the fandom, to energize the school's athletic program... Now it is just a bunch of fans (god only knows why we stick around) that have nothing to look forward to.

Edited by GreenTexan13
  • Upvote 3

It is not even fun to get excited for UNT football games on Saturday anymore. If we can't get this billboard up in time, I['m hoping we can request a town hall type meeting and actually personally express ourselves to RV. He job is to give people a reason to love UNT football, to grow the fandom, to energize the school's athletic program... Now it is just a bunch of fans (god only knows why we stick around) that have nothing to look forward to.

Any time is the right time for the billboard.

As I posted elsewhere months ago ... April. April is my birthday. Basketball season will be over. That is the date I will either fish or cut bait.

If you prefer more specificity, it is either buy in to another year of RV's crap or treat myself to a pimped-out AR or AK. Which one would you rather?

Edited by EagleMBA

Any time is the right time for the billboard.

As I posted elsewhere months ago ... April. April is my birthday. Basketball season will be over. That is the date I will either fish or cut bait.

If you prefer more specificity, it is either buy in to another year of RV's crap or treat myself to a pimped-out AR or AK. Which one would you rather?

When the end comes, will you let me into your compound? Please?

I would like to believe in  8 - 4 and bowl-eligible on a regular basis but 10-loss seasons happen here. Therefore, I have a contingency plan.

Likewise, I don't want to think that the shtf scenario will ever play out in my remaining years...but, as a contingency plan,  I am prepared for the day when lead will be more valuable than gold.

Prepers are like promiscuous women...you don't want to be seen with one, but you want to be able to find one when you need one. 

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 1