Is the game @ muts on TV?

ntsumgspe

Its on the American Sports Network that only airs in the following areas per ASN website

Selected Game

University of North Texas @ Middle Tennessee State
Watch it in your area on: DMA:Station;CA-Los Angeles:FOTV (Los Angeles - Dish#6);DC-Washington:MASN (Washington, DC);IA-Des Moines-Ames:KDSM-2 (getTV);MD-Baltimore:MASN (Baltimore, MD);MD-Salisbury:MASN (Salisbury, MD);NC-Charlotte:MASN (Charlotte, NC);NC-Greensboro:MASN (Greensboro, NC);NC-Greenville/N Bern:MASN (Greenville, NC);NC-Raleigh/Durham:MASN (Raleigh, NC);NC-Wilmington:MASN (Wilmington, NC);Nevada-Las Vegas:KSNV-3 (getTV);Ohio-Dayton:WKEF-2 (getTV);PA-Harrisburg:MASN (Harrisburg, PA);USA-Nationwide :MASN (Dish Network Ch. 432);USA-Nationwide :MASN (Direct TV Channel 640);VA-Charlottesville:MASN (Charlottesville, VA);VA-Harrisonburg:MASN (Harrisonburg, VA);VA-Norfolk/Portsmou:MASN (Norfolk, VA);VA-Richmond:MASN (Richmond, VA);VA-Roanoke:MASN (Roanoke, VA);

Anyone else had any luck finding a channel?

*Not on ESPN3 Either*

Edited by Withers940

WoooHooo Abilene, Amarillo, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, San Angelo, And Tyler get to watch the game. Im sure they will draw huge numbers.

Press: So where can the North Texas Fans catch the away game against MTSU this weekend Rick?

Rick: No where if you live in the DFW area but Heck, We got on TV again!!! WoooHooo (Takes Bite of Jimmy Johns Sandwich)

Press:...............Oh......OK......Hows the Sandwich?

• Upvote 5

In all seriousness, I am annoyed at ASN because all they seem to accomplish these days is owning rights to broadcasts that they won't show in this area, meaning that colleges can't even show webcasts of their games.  My all-access subscription is all but worthless when this bs network clogs up the system.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Maybe this is life's way of telling me I'll be better off not watching the game, but I'll admit to being pretty disappointed that, at the ass end of a disheartening season, I can't watch this game. It feels...insulting. "Insulting" in the way that it's one more insult to be heaped onto the pile.

All of us deserve better.

• Upvote 1

Like I've said before, it's absolutely GARBAGE that we don't have some kind of local broadcast deal in place with TXA-21, KDFI, CW-33, or any of the local broadcast channels. It's absolutely stupid that a top 5 media market school cannot be watched locally but is airing in effing Des Moines, Iowa. Des Moines!?!? Are you serious with this crap? It's unacceptable. 

I mean, if this was a home game, I could kind of understand not airing it locally, but man, it's a road game! In fact, I'd venture to say I could go out there, myself and swing some kind of local broadcast deal with one of these channels. But if I did that, I'd want all the money from it and see that RV sees none of it. 

• Upvote 3

In 10 years when we have a heck of a recruiting class out of Juneau Alaska you will all understands our AD's media strategy for television.. Especially since they get all of our games hopefully they just remember UNT and not that we are the team getting beat... 

• Upvote 3

Its on the American Sports Network that only airs in the following areas per ASN website

Selected Game

University of North Texas @ Middle Tennessee State
Watch it in your area on: DMA:Station;CA-Los Angeles:FOTV (Los Angeles - Dish#6);DC-Washington:MASN (Washington, DC);IA-Des Moines-Ames:KDSM-2 (getTV);MD-Baltimore:MASN (Baltimore, MD);MD-Salisbury:MASN (Salisbury, MD);NC-Charlotte:MASN (Charlotte, NC);NC-Greensboro:MASN (Greensboro, NC);NC-Greenville/N Bern:MASN (Greenville, NC);NC-Raleigh/Durham:MASN (Raleigh, NC);NC-Wilmington:MASN (Wilmington, NC);Nevada-Las Vegas:KSNV-3 (getTV);Ohio-Dayton:WKEF-2 (getTV);PA-Harrisburg:MASN (Harrisburg, PA);USA-Nationwide :MASN (Dish Network Ch. 432);USA-Nationwide :MASN (Direct TV Channel 640);VA-Charlottesville:MASN (Charlottesville, VA);VA-Harrisonburg:MASN (Harrisonburg, VA);VA-Norfolk/Portsmou:MASN (Norfolk, VA);VA-Richmond:MASN (Richmond, VA);VA-Roanoke:MASN (Roanoke, VA);

Anyone else had any luck finding a channel?

*Not on ESPN3 Either*

432 on DISH is W Virginia at Kansas

Edited by texmusic