Weather for UTEP game

UNT90

BRING it on baby!!!!!!

I will have multiple jackets on and a rain slicker over top of my jackets to watch my mean green play their last game this year.  I told the wife "i know we have family in this weekend but i have to watch my mean green play their last game."

has anybody heard about letting us park close to the stadium and not across the bridge??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm bummed I left my knit cap at work.  Gotta figure out a different way to keep the noggin warm.

Balaclava...WalMart...$10.  You can get camo or black; I chose camo because black looks scary and might get my ass shot.

But doesn't the camo then render you invisible, giving you the appearance of a headless body meandering about the stadium?

Well... I guess that would be dangerous too if I was mistaken for RV.

• Upvote 5

I'll be there fighting through it, but I can't in good faith ask anyone to join me and use my other ticket.   

My thoughts exactly.

My wife kept telling me to ask people to go with me, to try on FB even, but I just couldn't imagine anyone I know wanting to go sit in the rain to watch a 1-10 team. I'll be there flying solo. 

Doing it for the seniors...

• Upvote 2

Son and I will be there, and one of our other tailgate regulars. We will spend about 3 minutes in our family zone seats, then move to the seats under the club seats and alternate the three of us between there and the club seats.

In all honesty and understanding this weekend's scheduling and attendance is absolutely horrible for our football program, some of my favorite games at NT are these last games of the year, in miserable weather with a handful of truly die hard fans. I have this inkling that we play some of our best games in front of our smallest crowds, regardless of last game or not. Selective memory, but the MTSU game a few years back and the 1997 Utah State game come to mind. And as rare as a win is around here most years, you have to be selective.

GMG

• Upvote 2